Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Is there away to position a banner to display in the middle of modual instead of being to the left. the attachement should demonstrate that more, I want the banner to be in the number 2 spot….

thanks

1. bannerpos
    kallan Friend

Hi Kimkim,

It depends on a few things – you could make the banner the width of the space and put your actual banner content in the middle of that. Second you locate the css for where the banner is displayed and alter it to center the image.

Good luck
    Kiwidesign

klmklm Friend

in the template css where do I look exactly…. what name(s) do I look under…

thanks again

kallan Friend

Can you give me a link to your site – will make it easier for me. (you can pm me if you like)

Cheers

kallan Friend

For the banner – what you will probably need to do is in the module properties add a class to the module. Then you would need to add that class info to your template_css.css
    Look for #ja-col1 div.moduletable then add one for #ja-col1 div.moduletableyourclassname

cheers

klmklm Friend

I am not a programmer, so I won’t be able to do what has been said on the previous thread, i.e. create classes. Are there any documentation or tutorials on how to do that?

Thank you

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  klmklm 16 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum