Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Aren’t there standard page layouts? I can’t find them. I found some JA News screenshots that show Frontpage layout and sections layouts. This was what I expected to find with Joomlart templates. Do these exist for JA Purity II? If not, is this JA News something that I should use? (The download isn’t working for me.) Or do the Club Templates provide these?

I’m not a programmer, don’t have a programmer, and just need something simple to work with. Thanks for any help!

geekyartist Friend

Little confused by your questions? What do you mean by standard page layouts? Don’t confuse JA News with JA Purity or Purity II. These are basically free templates and support comes from users like me. JA News is an extension and does required a extension license to use.

Purity was designed to be a basic template and comes standard with all new installations of Joomla! It does have some very advanced options now in the updated version aka… Purity II

Unless you are planning on using one of the Teline series template I would not recommend using JA News. It is a bit much and can really mess up your site if you don’t understand the basics.

Hope this helps…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  geekyartist 14 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum