Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I know so many of you are beside yourselves with the release of Teline II – with many of you already installing the template and jumping in with both feet. Unless you are doing so to get a feel for the template, play around a bit with it and/or find the possible initial bugs, might I suggest allowing a couple of extra days for Hung and crew to get the User Guide out and explain some of the various features of the template before trying to create your actual website from the template?

I’m just thinking that the first initial days of a template release are usually when most of the bugs and/or issues are found . . . and giving the testing period a few days will, likely, save you quite a few headaches when you’re ready to create a new whole website from out this template.

😎

Khanh Le Moderator

Thank Tom for very useful suggestion. The first couple of days wil be the time for most of bugs found and fixed. Therefore, your contribution to find out bugs is very important. Let’s help us to help you 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Khanh Le 16 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum