Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello !

On my french site http://www.janjakstatkus.com the text from the facebook link in K2 element page stays in english : “Be the first of your friends…”
    On the top of this forum it’s “Soyez le premier de vos amis à indiquer que vous aimez ça.”

An idea how to correct this ?

Regards,
    Janjak

Stork11 Friend

<em>@janjak 343578 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello !

On my french site http://www.janjakstatkus.com the text from the facebook link in K2 element page stays in english : “Be the first of your friends…”
    On the top of this forum it’s “Soyez le premier de vos amis à indiquer que vous aimez ça.”

An idea how to correct this ?

Regards,
    Janjak</blockquote>
    Hello janjak,

“Be the first of your friends…” belongs to Facebook like button, you can’t change it on your site. Like Google +1 button, when I hover mouse on the button, there is a pop-up with “Publicly recommend this as…” text appeared in English.

Regards.

ba75 Friend

Hello Janjak,

open :

templates/ja_lens/html/com_k2/ja_lens/item.php

line 236 change :

js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#appId=177111755694317&xfbml=1";

for :

js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/fr_FR/all.js#appId=177111755694317&xfbml=1";

line 250 change :

window.___gcfg = {lang: 'en'}; // Define button default language here

for

window.___gcfg = {lang: 'fr'}; // Define button default language here

Apply the same modifications in :

templates/ja_lens/html/com_k2/ja_lens_blog/item.php
    (lines 230 and 244)

janjak Friend

Nice !
    Thank you !!!

xhaps Friend

Thank you!!!! 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  xhaps 11 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum