Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Greetings,

First, thank you for this excellent template (JA University). It has been a flawless workhorse for many years, underpinning a pretty complicated site for a family of regional law courts.

The courts finally agreed to let me migrate the site from Joomla 2.5.28 to Joomla 3.x. I see from other forum posts that this template (and the T3v2 framework) are not quite ready for Joomla 3.7 yet. So, I am wondering what 3.x version you recommend, for best security, usability, etc. Joomla 3.6.5, I imagine? Or, should I wait a week or two and go straight to 3.7.1?

The other reason I am posting is to add the "support domain" listed below. Hopefully, this will allow me to use the JAext Manager to upgrade the template.

Thank you again,

-Henry

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I checked your site and noticed you are using an older version of JA University template. At this time it supports Joomla 3.6.5.
    to update the template first you have to check all the extension and template ready for Joomla3.6.5 or not?
    If not ready you have to remove them or update them for Joomla3.6.5.

Always take backup of the site before updating the Joomla.So if there is anything goes wrong you will have a backup to restore it.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum