Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Basically I made a site I’m happy with in the Beta version and now want to update the site with the stable version, Is it as simple as overwriting certain files ?
    Cheers Shannon

uniquebiz Friend

Would someone from JA support please like to explain why a support ticket QPE-923535 raised on the 8th Feb still hasn’t been answered and was closed the same day? but not closed by me

Seems a bit sus that all other ppl’s support tickets raised yesterday get answered but mine don’t get a look in? after 2 weeks?

Anonymous Moderator

Hi uniquebiz

I am terribly sorry for this later.

Please backup our template and the download ja rasite stable, replace css, images, html folders in your template folder by folders in ja rasite stable

Hope it helps

uniquebiz Friend

JA Developer;166763Hi uniquebiz

I am terribly sorry for this later.

Please backup our template and the download ja rasite stable, replace css, images, html folders in your template folder by folders in ja rasite stable

Hope it helps

Thank you for answering my question about upgrading the template for that I am grateful, but another part of the question was why the ticket was closed by a JA member the same day and no reply was emailed or given for that ticket, let’s hear from Hung on this one please? someone at JA closed my ticket and I’m getting sick of the discrimination shown to me because of previous clashes with JA over support et al

Anonymous Moderator

Hi uniquebiz,

I am terribly sorry for any inconveniences that might have caused to you.

In fact, the ticket that we have generated from forums, we will answer it via forums and close that ticket to prevent duplicate the answer.

In case, if there is any ticket raised by you without answer, please give the ID for further check. I think all of them are answered already unless it is duplicated or it was answered via forums.

uniquebiz Friend

JA Developer;167008Hi uniquebiz,

I am terribly sorry for any inconveniences that might have caused to you.

In fact, the ticket that we have generated from forums, we will answer it via forums and close that ticket to prevent duplicate the answer.

In case, if there is any ticket raised by you without answer, please give the ID for further check. I think all of them are answered already unless it is duplicated or it was answered via forums.

Thanks for you comments, this particular forum post was answered on the forum 23 days after posting! and only after I bumped it twice, however the ticket I raised on the 8th was closed on the 8th so the idea closing when answered on the forum to avoid duplication, whilst sound business practise, could not be applied in this instance, I realise you are changing many aspects of your ticket and support system and appreciate you have a backlog due to the recent holidays.

I raise these issues in an attempt to highlight flaws in your support system, and assist you to improve it. The matter has been resolved and I’m thankful for your discourse

Shannon

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  uniquebiz 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum