Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi, Im having problems with this templae.
    I have a big space in blank under the videos in the home.
    Can you please help me?

http://www.ayaestrategiasfiscales.com

pavit Moderator

Hi

That blank space is due to the featured events module not correctly showing for some reason, if you can share a temp super user account we can see why it is not showing correctly.

saguilar Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    saguilar Friend

Can someone please Help Me?

pavit Moderator

Hi

You are using an outdated version of Template ( 1.0.8 ) instead of latest released ( 1.1.0 ) and also an outdated version of T3 Framework plugin ( 2.5.5 ) instead of latest released ( 2.6.1 )
    First to investigate more update both extensions to latest version using ja extension manager component after you taked a backup of your website.

Regards

saguilar Friend

I just update both extensions, but the site looks the same, with the big big blanc space.

pavit Moderator

Hi there

Problem are your articles in events category, you are using custom html code that is forcing module to show an height 0f 4221 px

To verify create 4 new events type articles in a new category, then as content add only clean html code using default editor.

Then assign this category to the Events featured JA ACM module and you will see the difference.

Regards

saguilar Friend

I did, but nothing.
    I created a new category Eventos, created the articles and change the category in the modules.
    I have the same problem

pavit Moderator

Ok

Forwarding this topic to developers attention, they will have a look at module code to see what is wrong with it

Thanks for your patience.

Ninja Lead Moderator

@saguilar: Apply my solution to fix the problem on your site

Open templates/ja_teline_v/css/custom.css file and add new rule

.magazine-featured.events-featured {
        background: transparent !important;
    }
    saguilar Friend

Thanks, that fixed that problem, but created new ones.
    Now, I have the moduls on the home page looking diferent and wrong like you can see in the images.

1. Captura-de-pantalla-2016-09-10-a-las-3.21.18-p.m.
    Ninja Lead Moderator

@saguilar: You should create new thread for your new question, it would be helpful for community if someone has the same question.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum