Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

hello my friend!

nice theme but after many hours of work under firefox i have a big problem.

IE8 shows only the half of the website and stopps. its ugly because its a promotion site for xbox and not every user surf with the firefox browser but IE!

look and held me…please!

:((

http://www.arcade4less.de

Phill Moderator

I’ve been using Zinc ( http://www.windsurf.me.uk ) for a long time and have never seen this problem before. It looks like one of your modules is the problem. Disable the right modules one at a time until you find out which one is causing the problem.

eigelsteinprinz Friend

thanks but this is not the solution.
    i disabeld the modules step for step but nothing….firefox works perfect!

where is the problem???

eigelsteinprinz Friend

but the number one browse of this world doesnt work with my side / this template….

Phill Moderator

Did you paste in the articles from word by any chance (I am quite sure you did).

Word and many other wordprocessor programs add loads of their own code that then causes a problem if you paste it into joomla. I can see all sorts of code in your documents and that is causing the problem.

Open the tmnt article for example and click the html button in your editor.

eigelsteinprinz Friend

i copy n paste the text from open office…i think its the same like word. ok i try it with the article…

eigelsteinprinz Friend

thanks for your quick support/help. it was the problem with the word copy n paste thing.
    hm…next time i try another way. cool!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  eigelsteinprinz 15 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum