Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have a problem when upload a new images, the new images automatically resize and there is a black box around the image.

Attached with the image file, sorry for not able to give the link coz doing it in my computer.

1. rubyimage
    nguyenhuu quang Friend

open template.css (line 1212)

img {
    background:#E5E5E5 none repeat scroll 0 0;
    margin:0;
    padding:4px;
    }

replace:

img {
    margin:0;
    padding:4px;
    }

pixis Friend

It doesn’t work for me
    i still have the black box around images in modules and articles

nguyenhuu quang Friend

pls send Your live site.
    I can check it for you

sfpkent Friend

I try to same thing as well but no working. I can’t send you the link coz I work at my computer.

pixis, if you have solved the problem, please post the solution here. Thanks!

nguyenhuu quang Friend

sory, i cant fix it if i catn see it

Anonymous Moderator

hi,

Please open templatesja_rubyja_templatetools_1.5.php file, find $crop = 1 and change to $crop = 0

sanjayrath Friend

It works very well. Thank you!
    The basic problem of the black box is gone, but then the image sgows up isolated from text and not in the right side. Some function has been added to the frontpage elements which is doing this. Can we completely remove the crop function from JA Ruby?

littlefolk Friend

Hi,

I was having the same problem too and that seemed to resolve it for the black box issue. I too am having issues with images showing up isolated at the top of text and not on the right or left where you tell them to be positioned in the image editor.

I’ve seen several posts with others having the same issue (including my own) but no solutions.

I noted the date of your post – did you ever find a solution. If so, would you please share it as I’d be most grateful for any help to resolve this most frustrating issue.

my development site is: http://www.tdsdevelopment.net/littlefolk

Anonymous Moderator

Hi littlefolk

I have checked your website but could not find this issue

Could you let me know in detail how to get your issue?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum