Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I recently purchased a Joomlart subscription and have been trying to figure out this template. I have attached two screenshots, one being the quickstart and the other being your site demo. What are those black boxes doing between articles? I haven’t changed any of the CSS, the quickstart screenshot is the latest version of quickstart. Do I not have a PHP library installed correctly?

Thanks for any help! 🙂

1. quickstart
    2. demo
    Stork11 Friend

Hello,

Can you PM me with your site information (your site URL, your site admin account) and your FTP account? So I can diagnose this problem.

BTW, please include this forum thread URL in your PM, so I can follow it.

Regards.

w00tsite Friend

Stork,

I sent you the PM about a week ago. Do you have any update for me?

Stork11 Friend

Hello w00tsite,

I have checked and could not see any issue as reported. Please re-check and confirm the same.

Regards.

1. amandawebsterdesign_com_staging3
    w00tsite Friend

Thanks for your reply! I can confirm that this is only an issue in the latest version Chrome. Why does your demo site not cause this issue in Chrome? How can I help you debug this?

Stork11 Friend

<em>@w00tsite 347011 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks for your reply! I can confirm that this is only an issue in the latest version Chrome. Why does your demo site not cause this issue in Chrome? How can I help you debug this?</blockquote>
    Hello w00tsite,

My screenshot was taken from the latest version of Chrome. Maybe your Internet connection was slow, so the images couldn’t be loaded completely.

Regards.

w00tsite Friend

<em>@Stork11 347022 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello w00tsite,

My screenshot was taken from the latest version of Chrome. Maybe your Internet connection was slow, so the images couldn’t be loaded completely.

Regards.</blockquote>

This doesn’t explain why it works fine in Firefox as I am using the same connection. Could you provide any other information that can help me? I purchased a subscription for this template and I have yet to use it fully.

After looking into this issue, I think this is a CSS issue rather than a ‘loading’ issue. The HTML looks fine to me (just one div tag after another) but I can move the white boxes around (obviously) with changing the style CSS attached to the boxes that are set by the javascript (?). The images seem to load fine when at a 1024×786 screen size but not at my 1920×1080. This must be where the issue lays.

Thanks.

Stork11 Friend

Hello w00tsite,

I checked your site again on latest Chrome and didn’t face any problem. Please check my screenshot.

Hope you understand as I can’t help you unless I can see the problem.

Regards.

1. no_problem_latest_Chrome
    w00tsite Friend

I found the issue and I feel like a moron.

My Chrome zoom was set at 110%. Once I set it to 100%, it displays correctly now.

This may be something you want to mix into the next code update to that template in case people have this browsers zoomed for a reading issue.

Thanks for all your patience.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  w00tsite 11 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum