Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am really new with T3 and UBER 2.0 but i like it a lot 🙂

I contact you because i have a problem with off-canvas menu which stays blank (totally white)… However I enabled Off-Canvas and I created a “Menu” Module (I assigned to my web site pages) in “off-canvas” position…

Could you help to solve this problem ?

Thanks a lot in advance !

Romain

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Romain,

This off-canvas menu belongs to ‘off-canvas’ block which is called via header of this template.

Hence, you should check the layout you’re using on your site (the associated PHP file can be found here: templatesubertpls ) and check the header block: templatesubertplsblocksheader.php whether they’re loading this ‘off-canvas’ block or not
    [PHP]
    <?php if ($this->getParam(‘addon_offcanvas_enable’)) : ?>
    <?php $this->loadBlock (‘off-canvas’) ?>
    <?php endif ?>
    [/PHP]

capitolemobile Friend

Hello Saguaros,

Thank you for your answer.

I checked my PHP template files and i can see in the “header.php” that the “off-canvas” block is correctly loaded..

I can see the off-canvas opening button in my header, but when i click on it, the off canvas sidebar is totally empty (white) whereas i actually created a “menu” module i put in “off-canvas” position…

Do you have an idea of what’s wrong ?

Thanks for your assistance !

Romain

Saguaros Moderator

You can PM me your site’s credentials i.e admin, ftp account. I will take a look at this.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum