Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

My client has been updating articles and then she e-mailed med and said that the webpage is blank – Just totally white.

See: http://dysleksi-i-fokus.dk

Mean while I was adding a Sitemap.xml and trying to paste in the Google Webmaster Tools verification code in the head.php and header php under templates/ja_rasite/layouts/blocks – but with no luck , so I stopped doing it and removed the verification code.

Since then I have restored the files I have been working with and has opened, just to make sure that there has n´t been any code gone missing.

The result is still the same

I have turned on the debug but I´m not godd enough at diagnosticing how the problem has occured. Help would really be appreciated

Regards Steflick

bennitos Friend

Hello,

I had a look at the site and there must have went somewith wrong when you was editing the files.
    In your template manager you have rasite 2 times, if you switch to the other the site works again so it must be template related.

I logged in with the provided ftp information to see what was wrong, but am i correct that with those credentials i see a different website?? (that site doesnt even have rasite installed).

With Regards,

<em>@steflick 174887 wrote:</em><blockquote>My client has been updating articles and then she e-mailed med and said that the webpage is blank – Just totally white.

See: http://dysleksi-i-fokus.dk

Mean while I was adding a Sitemap.xml and trying to paste in the Google Webmaster Tools verification code in the head.php and header php under templates/ja_rasite/layouts/blocks – but with no luck , so I stopped doing it and removed the verification code.

Since then I have restored the files I have been working with and has opened, just to make sure that there has n´t been any code gone missing.

The result is still the same

I have turned on the debug but I´m not godd enough at diagnosticing how the problem has occured. Help would really be appreciated

Regards Steflick</blockquote>

steflick Friend

Did you get a wrong site when logging in? I cannot understand that? can we swithch to private communication, so I can send you ftp info again?

bennitos Friend

Problem was resolved by changing the permissions on the template folder (and subfiles)

steflick Friend

Problem fixed! bennitos is the man!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  steflick 14 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum