Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 89 total)
  • Author

I sent Hung a pm about this a few hours ago I also contacted Joomla Dump asking why their new template for May 09 looked exactly the same as JA January offering…..They have not got back to me yet!!

instantinlaw Friend

mfcphil;126968I sent Hung a pm about this a few hours ago I also contacted Joomla Dump asking why their new template for May 09 looked exactly the same as JA January offering…..They have not got back to me yet!!

I’ll bet yu don’t get an answer, but let’s see what they have to say about it.

mfcphil Friend

JD Bazaar Typography page

<blockquote>his is a Magazine Style Drop Cap. The first letter in this paragraph is big. JA Zeolite bring into your Jooomla template the magazine drop cap technique and CSS2 includes the first-letter pseudo class. In all fairness to the paragraph itself we probably should type enough to see how it looks when it is surrounded by its textual friends by using more words.</blockquote>

hanifahmed Friend

instantinlaw;126969I’ll bet yu don’t get an answer, but let’s see what they have to say about it.

You won’t.

Most likely that the webmaster is a student studying IT in India where most of the cyber crime happens.
    Tracking them down physically is almost impossible, but their site can be shut down.

hanifahmed Friend

<em>@mfcphil 126970 wrote:</em><blockquote>JD Bazaar Typography page</blockquote>
    Already picked up on that ;D (and posted too!) lol

mfcphil Friend

<em>@hanifahmed 126972 wrote:</em><blockquote>Already picked up on that ;D (and posted too!) lol</blockquote>

Sorry Hanifahmed did not see that post

instantinlaw Friend

hanifahmed;126971You won’t.

Most likely that the webmaster is a student studying IT in India where most of the cyber crime happens.
    Tracking them down physically is almost impossible, but their site can be shut down.

Providing they are not on a rogue host.

mfcphil Friend

I was going to leave a note on the sites Forum page but….

<blockquote>The administrator has disabled public write access</blockquote>

….typical

mfcphil Friend

How scary is that!!

How Khanh Le avatar appears on their homepage header…THEY EVEN STOLE THAT

instantinlaw Friend

mfcphil;126979How scary is that!!

How Khanh Le avatar appears on their homepage header…THEY EVEN STOLE THAT

Pretty convienient

mfcphil Friend

I would upload the image but its not been working here all day.

aravot Friend

<em>@instantinlaw 126959 wrote:</em><blockquote>Just left this as a review on the VM site: “How did a stolen joomlart template get posted on the VM site under someone else’s name? They didn’t even bother to change the wording on the typography page from JA to jd. You’ll probably get your bank account cleaned out if you purchase something from this shady outfit.”
    Where’s Hung?</blockquote>

The above information is wrong, the template in question is not posted on VirtueMart site, please don’t spread false information.

<em>@instantinlaw 126966 wrote:</em><blockquote>Here’s the responce I got in regards to the review I left on the VM site:

Hello peter,
    I am a member of Joomlart and it has been posted in the forum there.
    I suggest you remove that listing which is on your website before you inadvertently get caught up in a copyright infringement lawsuit. I’m sure Hung Dinh will be contacting you about it.
    I’m also posting your reply to my review on the Joomlart forum.
    Thanks,
    Bill

My reply

I suggest you contact VM Hung.</blockquote>

Again the template in question has not been posted on VirtueMart site.

TomC Moderator

<em>@aravot 126983 wrote:</em><blockquote>The above information is wrong, the template in question is not posted on VirtueMart site, please don’t spread false information.

Again the template in question has not been posted on VirtueMart site.</blockquote>
    No, but VirtueMart features JD products within it’s Extensions listings. JD is obviously engaged in unscrupulous and integrity lacking practices. Until such time at this “business” ceases and desists such dishonest activity . . . pursuit of this matter should and will continue accordingly.

theprofessor Friend

<em>@aravot 126983 wrote:</em><blockquote>The above information is wrong, the template in question is not posted on VirtueMart site, please don’t spread false information.

Again the template in question has not been posted on VirtueMart site.</blockquote>

LOL, that’s like saying yeah I shot him but I was only meaning to hurt him, not kill him.

The intent is clearly to steal someone elses property and pass it off as that site’s own property.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Called up the admin of the site Mr. Abhishek Das, and he says that one of his team member did that without his approval and he is pulling off the product from his site now, he has recieved many mails regarding the same, even from Virtue Mart.

No excuses can justify this steal and rebranding of someone else product.

Regards

arvind

Guess what, the JD Bazaar template is no more available, i wonder if Hung even got to see it? I could not take the screenshots also.

the demo is still up, took the screenshots too http://demo.joomladump.com/bazaar/

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 89 total)

This topic contains 89 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  cgc0202 15 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum