Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 89 total)
  • Author

I ask Joomla Dump why they were still selling Ja Purity and passing it off as their own

This is their official reply

Hi,

We are not selling ja_purity template. BLADE is just a VitueMart layout &
    theme that we are selling.

We are using the default Joomla 1.5 template (which is ja_purity to show the
    demo of JD Blade virtuemart layout & theme. We have no intension to steal
    any one creation. Earlier the post made as JD Bazaar was removed from our
    site immediately when it came to our notice. It was done by one of our team
    member and we apologize for the same.

We appreciate your understanding on this regard.

Regards,

JD Team

Well there you go….

Phill Moderator

Can you ask them why they are using an unlicenced template for their site including the showcase plugin.

hanifahmed Friend

I just did a quick search and have found a potential source where places like JD are getting their templates from illegally.

They need to be shut down or stop using JA goods.

mfcphil Friend

This is my latest reply after asking why Purity was still in their template.css code

<link rel="stylesheet" href="http://demo.joomladump.com/blade/templates/ja_purity/css/template.css" type="text/css" />

Sorry, we could not understand that. We just used the test logo option to
    show the website name. But we did not do any change to the template and
    never said we are selling the template. Anyway I have chnaged the logo to
    default logo again.

By the way, I am new to Joomla Community. Can you please tell me where did
    you report our site for this mistake?

Emails sent by Das,Abhishek – JD webmaster@joomladump.com

Phill Moderator

<em>@hanifahmed 127386 wrote:</em><blockquote>I just did a quick search and have found a potential source where places like JD are getting their templates from illegally.

They need to be shut down or stop using JA goods.</blockquote>

There are hundreds of places they could get templates illegally so do not worry yourself about that. It is something that is almost impossible to stop. Selling stolen templates as your own is an entirely different matter and a site could and should get shut down because of that.

mfcphil Friend

I asked if his Olivine was registered.

Answer

I am registered with Joomart.com. So downloaded JA Olivine.

Emails sent by Das,Abhishek – JD webmaster@joomladump.com

hanifahmed Friend

drarvindc;127022http://www.joomladump.com uses Ja Olivine for its site, but this domain is not registered with the JA Domain licensing system, I just checked in JA Domain search system.

He’s not registered to use JA templates.

abhishekdas Friend

Hi All, I gone through all the posting that are made on our website Joomladump.com. We are extremely sorry for this inconvenience. The template JD Bazaar was posted by one of our team member and being as an administrator of the website I made a mistake before publishing it.

It was posted at 12:10 a.m. IST. The very next morning when I checked in detail the same was immediately removed from our site. The member who actually done, was also removed from the team.

This is one of the exceptional case that has happened and I assure that it will never happened again.

Being as a JoomlArt template club member we have used JA Olivine keeping all relevant copuright details.

Thanks for your understanding.

abhishekdas Friend

<em>@hanifahmed 127402 wrote:</em><blockquote>He’s not registered to use JA templates.</blockquote>
    Being as a registered Joomlart Template club member, we used JA Olivine template for Joomladump.com

abhishekdas Friend

<em>@drarvindc 127361 wrote:</em><blockquote>Did not know about JA Purity is stolen too….. tried calling up again, but the guy wont pick up the phone. May be will try from office landline tomorrow and ask them about JA Purity >> JD Blade transformation.

Hung has been briefed about the joomladump.com and this thread too. He is thinking of taking some action about the same, lets see what happens.

Pity them, they can’t even steal properly how are they going to provide support? Steal support from JA forums?

regards

arvind.</blockquote>
    We are not selling ja_purity template. BLADE is just a VitueMart layout & theme that we are selling.

mfcphil Friend

Well as long as your sorry and it was only an inconvenience…I dare say its all ok then….

Or maybe you are sorry because you were caught trying to sell someone else work and pass it on as your own before you could make a bundle at $35 a pop.

But hey if my words cause you slight discomfort I’m extremely sorry for this inconvenience to you.

TomC Moderator

<em>@abhishekdas 127403 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi All, I gone through all the posting that are made on our website Joomladump.com. We are extremely sorry for this inconvenience. The template JD Bazaar was posted by one of our team member and being as an administrator of the website I made a mistake before publishing it.

It was posted at 12:10 a.m. IST. The very next morning when I checked in detail the same was immediately removed from our site. The member who actually done, was also removed from the team.

Thanks for your understanding.</blockquote>
    Here’s the part I do not understand . . . if it is YOUR site and YOU are the Administrator, why / how do you not review information and product being posted to your site BEFORE it is posted for sale. I would think that something like this is pretty significant and would be important enough to be the subject of quality control PRIOR TO it being put up as a JD product for sale.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Checked the JA Domain Registration System now again . Joomladump.com has now registered and verified its domain.

mfcphil Friend

Please don’t thank me!!!

abhishekdas Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 127409 wrote:</em><blockquote>Here’s the part I do not understand . . . if it is YOUR site and YOU are the Administrator, why / how do you not review information and product being posted to your site BEFORE it is posted for sale. I would think that something like this is pretty significant and would be important enough to be the subject of quality control PRIOR TO it being put up as a JD product for sale.</blockquote>
    I completely agree with you. But I am new to Joomla and depends largely on my team members. So it happended. Anyway thanks for all of your understanding.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 89 total)

This topic contains 89 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  cgc0202 15 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum