Viewing 14 posts - 76 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • Author

That has to be the most pathetic excuse for an apology I have ever seen.
    You were asked to display it on the front page, not hide it away in a Forum that does not allow its user access to convey their opinions.

You have even titled the message Wrong message is being passed on about JoomlaDump as if we are lying about you.

If it were up to me I would take legal action against you and ban you from this forum.

abhishekdas Friend

<em>@mfcphil 127567 wrote:</em><blockquote>That has to be the most pathetic excuse for an apology I have ever seen.
    You were asked to display it on the front page, not hide it away in a Forum that does not allow its user access to convey their opinions.

You have even titled the message Wrong message is being passed on about JoomlaDump as if we are lying about you.

If it were up to me I would take legal action against you and ban you from this forum.</blockquote>
    Now the apology can be seen on our Home Page. Hope it is ok now.

abhishekdas Friend

<em>@abhishekdas 127570 wrote:</em><blockquote>Now the apology can be seen on our Home Page. Hope it is ok now.</blockquote>
    Subject of the announcement also changed on JD Forum. I am trying to my best to rectify my mistake.

questbg Friend

<em>@abhishekdas 127571 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am trying to my best to rectify my mistake.</blockquote>

“JD Bazaar template posted on JD was a copy of JA Zeolite. So the same is removed from our site.We sincerely apologize to Joomlart and our members for this inconvenience.”

Perhaps a change of the above would help rectify your ‘mistake’.

Firstly, JD Bazaar was not a copy of JA Zeolite, it was JE Zeolite, JA copyright was still in the code. Why not just say it was JE Zeolite and therefore was not yours to sell as if it were your own work.

Secondly, the words JA Zeolite should be a link to the Zeolite demo site on JoomlArt, that way any users that purchased JD Bazzar can see for themselves the original template as supplied by the creators.

Thirdly, the wording ‘Joomlart’ should be a link to http://www.joomlart.com for those interested about the company that actually were the designers and copyright holders of Zeolite.

That would go some way in making up for the illegal actions of your company.

abhishekdas Friend

<em>@questbg 127657 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    “JD Bazaar template posted on JD was a copy of JA Zeolite. So the same is removed from our site.We sincerely apologize to Joomlart and our members for this inconvenience.”

Perhaps a change of the above would help rectify your ‘mistake’.

Firstly, JD Bazaar was not a copy of JA Zeolite, it was JE Zeolite, JA copyright was still in the code. Why not just say it was JE Zeolite and therefore was not yours to sell as if it were your own work.

Secondly, the words JA Zeolite should be a link to the Zeolite demo site on JoomlArt, that way any users that purchased JD Bazzar can see for themselves the original template as supplied by the creators.

Thirdly, the wording ‘Joomlart’ should be a link to http://www.joomlart.com for those interested about the company that actually were the designers and copyright holders of Zeolite.

That would go some way in making up for the illegal actions of your company.</blockquote>
    Incorporated the changes in the apology. Hope it is ok now.

mfcphil Friend

JoomlaDump.com – Closed business

Is this temporary to get your act together and run it properly or is it forced?

instantinlaw Friend

mfcphil;127752JoomlaDump.com – Closed business

Is this temporary to get your act together and run it properly or is it forced?

I was just thinking the same thing.

theprofessor Friend

<em>@mfcphil 127752 wrote:</em><blockquote>JoomlaDump.com – Closed business

Is this temporary to get your act together and run it properly or is it forced?</blockquote>

Kind of hard to run an illegal company after you get busted. Maybe he’s off to school to learn how to write his own templates.

instantinlaw Friend

theprofessor;127757Kind of hard to run an illegal company after you get busted. Maybe he’s off to school to learn how to write his own templates.

LOL, He’ll pop up again under a diffrent domain. They alway’s do.

instantinlaw Friend

Besides, what was with the name JoomlaDUMP anyway?

theprofessor Friend

<em>@instantinlaw 127761 wrote:</em><blockquote>Besides, what was with the name JoomlaDUMP anyway?</blockquote>

I thought the same thing.

I also think the same thing about JoomLAME…despite their legitimately great work on the Agora project and extensions.

Some great Joomla designers, but not sure I’m hiring anyone to name my company. 😛

wiery Friend

I agree… The name says it all!! ROFL!

mfcphil Friend

To end this sorry tale you can now download the Blade template free at all “good” torrent site……not that I suggest anyone does…

His version of the template is pretty poor! 😉

cgc0202 Friend

I was away for a few months and you had all these excitement going on. I was just struck by the number of responses to a thread. And, without McPhil’s update, I would not been aware of this thread. I also do not use JA Zeolite, so I would not normally visit the forum for the template.

I commend all those who have participated in this thread. And Tom who started it.

Just one observation. Was this reported to Joomla also?

Cornelio

Viewing 14 posts - 76 through 89 (of 89 total)

This topic contains 89 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  cgc0202 15 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum