Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have problem with separation lines that runs under the main text block. I wanted the mainmenu to be on the left side of the mainbody and i got it changed but now the separation lines are on the wrong places. I would like to change the position of the “middle” line to be next to main menu.

mini.adhelena.fi/espoonputkiasennus

Thanx for your help.

pavit Moderator

Hi teemuki

I’m sorry but for me it’s not clear what you want to obtain

Can you provide an image with your notations ?

Thanks

teemuki Friend

I have changed the main menu to the left side of the main content but the lines of the old positions stays in wrong place. The line is runnin under the text in main content. And i would like it to be on right side of the main menu.

Thanx,

1. epa_photo
    n6rej Friend

Are you saying you’d like it like this?

1. 09.14.2011-07.53.58
    teemuki Friend

Like that the middle line that runs under the text moved to left. The line is very light so it might be hard to see.

1. epa_photo2
    pavit Moderator

Ok now it’s clear

pavit Moderator

Hi

I’ve added the suffix _white at your module class suffix

i think this is what you want ?

teemuki Friend

Thanx pavit for your help. The added suffix looks nice but the main proboblem persist > the grey hairline under the main-content text. Any way i made some changes to site and i left the main navigation module out. Thanx for your help!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  teemuki 13 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum