Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I am tempting to use the blockquote. When I use your example it works but when I replace your sample comment with my own, it does not. I am editing without a editor, so that should not be affecting things.

Please go to http://www.vickitiede.com homepage. You will see that the Y and e! characters are showing up when I use my comment.

This is a sample Blockquote. Use <blockquote ><span class=”open”>Y</span>our quote goes her<span class=”close”>e!</span></blockquote> to form a quote!

Any ideas what I could do to fix this?

kallan Friend

You need to replace the Y and e! with the first and last letters of your quote.

It should read for you <blockquote><span class=”open”>H</span>r talks are heart warming, touching, practical and always leave you thinking. Vicki, is real, honest and humble. The joy of the Lord is evident in her talks, smile and attitude. Vicki was available for counseling, prayer or hugs anytime. If you want to laugh, cry and have your faith deepened and even challenged all at once Vicki is defiantly the speaker for your next even<span class=”close”>t</span></blockquote>

regards,
    Kallan

gonger Friend

Thanks that work!

kallan Friend

Excellent,

glad I could help.

Regards,
    kiwidesign

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kallan 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum