Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have an issue with the display of the images on my blog. When I first access the blog my images are aligned with the rest of the content but the image itself get cut off. So part of the image is not displaying (See pict A)

When I click on the image it opens up the whole article and my image is then displayed correctly but not aligned with the content? (See pict B)

How can I change this so my pictures don’t get cut off on the blog index page?

Thanks.

1. Screen-shot-2012-11-18-at-12.20.44-PM
    2. test
    HeR0 Friend

Hi tdb6800,

Pls disable css optimize method in template setting, clean all cache and would be great if you can give us your site URL for further look. Otherwise, it would be hard to help you out without the actual visit to your site.
    Regards,

tdb6800 Friend

Absolutely.

Optimize CSS is off.
    Cache cleaned.
    Url is http://www.livemeraki.com

Thanks

HeR0 Friend

Hi Tdb6800,

Your setting for image width was incorrect, please change its value to 800 and 600 to 645 in K2 image setting, then re-upload image for k2 item for resize image.

Regards,

tdb6800 Friend

Like so?

Just for future reference, which file are you looking at? How do you know it should be 645 and 800? I think I could figure out a lot more myself if I could find the correct css file. Where would the CSS file for these images be located?

Thanks.

1. Screen-shot-2012-11-20-at-10.12.52-AM
    TomC Moderator

This may or may not be what you’re looking for, but you can try this . . . .

Within file path –> /templates/ja_zite/css/k2.css

at line 1850. you should see the following . . .

div.catItemImageBlock {
    margin: -20px -20px 30px;
    padding: 0;
    position: relative;
    }

play around with the middle “margin” property, for example . . .

div.catItemImageBlock {
    margin: -20px -0px 30px;
    padding: 0;
    position: relative;
    }

SAVE CHANGES – CLEAR CACHE – REFRESH

Does this better align the image as you wanted ???

tdb6800 Friend

No Tom.

That didn’t do anything. I will keep playing with it. I am having issues with alignment and image size. I will keep playing, just familiarizing myself with the files still. I really appreciate your help.

HeR0 Friend

Hi Tdb6800,

On our demo page, we use generic image , but your site seems to use other type of image. I saw that 620px is looking good on listing page (large image) and 645px will be good on the detail page. But now, you’ve set 800px for the large image and 600px for the medium image. Please do consider to change your image size settings in order to get them it looking great on the website.

Then go to edit item, delete image and re-upload to render new image .
    Hope that can help you.

Regards,

<em>@tdb6800 347147 wrote:</em><blockquote>Like so?

Just for future reference, which file are you looking at? How do you know it should be 645 and 800? I think I could figure out a lot more myself if I could find the correct css file. Where would the CSS file for these images be located?

Thanks.</blockquote>

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum