Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Same issue here. And now pagination is not working, but cannot change it either…

bakman Friend

Same issue here. And now pagination is not working, but cannot change it either…

Adam M Moderator

Hi @ilovevalencia, @bakman,

Please stay tuned while I’m checking this matter with development team first, then I will reply back shortly.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @ilovevalencia, @bakman,

Please stay tuned while I’m checking this matter with development team first, then I will reply back shortly.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @ilovevalencia, @bakman :

We have just released new version 1.0.4 and this problem has been fixed, please update your template via JA Extension Manager component and recheck.

bakman Friend

Seems to be working fine now, thanks.

sriz786 Friend

To resolve it , you can go to templates – ja_teline_v – html – com_content – category – blank.xml open the file and find this code in the 3rd line : <layout title="Special page: Blank Content" option="Empty content page – to display modules only"> and change with : <layout title="Teline V Special page: Blank Content" option="Empty content page – to display modules only"> then save your file. and see the result 🙂

Good luck

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  sriz786 7 years, 10 months ago.

The topic ‘Blog Layout tab dissapear in Special Page: Blank Content menu type after update’ is closed to new replies.