Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Can someone please tell me why my photo and article is being cut off on the front page?

The site is not yet live. I thought I would play around with the template to see if I liked it. It’s been nothing but a headache so far. :(( I did a search on the front page images but so far no one is using this template without all the extras. Someone mentioned disabling the plug-in for thumbnails, which is disabled. I’m sure it’s something simple but I’m at a loss at to what is wrong.

Edited to Add: Kind of goofy but I changed the home page, as suggested to a category lay out and the image is now fine.

Saguaros Moderator

Dear jwellman!

as our demo, each article has two parts:
    – one is a thumbnail display on the left side and its has dimension 60 * 60 which rendered by the ja thumbnail plugin
    – Other is a introtext display on the right side

if you would like to change the image’s dimension, you must to modify the css to complete this task. You can find those styles in the /templates/ja_rasite/css/template.css file:
    1) find codes:

.haveimage {
    padding-left: 76px !important;
    }

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum