Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Hello,

After the upgrade from T3 Framework 2.3.0 to 2.3.1 the Bootstrap glyphicon icons are broken.
    When I roll the upgrade back to 2.3.0 in Joomlart Extensions Manager then it’s working again.

How can this be solved?

Jeroen

TomC Moderator

<em>@awvdhorst 439414 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

After the upgrade from T3 Framework 2.3.0 to 2.3.1 the Bootstrap glyphicon icons are broken.
    When I roll the upgrade back to 2.3.0 in Joomlart Extensions Manager then it’s working again.

How can this be solved?

Jeroen</blockquote>

Are you certain that JA Decor template itself has been updated for JAT3 2.3.1?

Adam M Moderator

Hi Jeroen,

Could you please clarify a little bit so we can assist you better ? Which icon are you using ? Please provide your site url so we can take a look as well.

awvdhorst Friend

JA Decor is at version 1.1.1
    When I go to > [JA Extensions manager] and check the checkbox for “ja_decor” and click on I see the message “No new version found”.
    All the used extensions and Joomla are uptodate.

Icons I use are the glyphicon-home, glyphicon-phone-alt and glyphicon-phone icon.

awvdhorst Friend

I’ve found the wrong path
    t3-assetsdevtemplates.ja_decor.less.bootstrap.less.css
    Replace

plugins/system/t3/plugins/system/t3
    With

plugins/system/t3

Will this bug be solved in next release?
    Otherwise the problem comes back.

Adam M Moderator

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. I have checked this matter but didn’t see the problem as described so you might want to check following points :

1. The path to t3-assetsdevtemplates.ja_decor.less.bootstrap.less.css is correct, folder t3-assets will be used when you enable Development Mode.

2. Please make sure that you use correct syntax, for example :

<p>
    <a href="#">
    <span class="glyphicon glyphicon-home"></span>
    </a>
    </p>

just insert this code to any article and you will see it works fine.

awvdhorst Friend

The icons are broken again. Everytime I compile LESS to CSS the glyphicon icons get broken in the frontend. In the backend they work OK?
    I use T3 Framework 2.3.2.

See also: http://t3-framework.org/discussions/t3-framework-plugin-v2-3-1-has-a-problem.html

Adam M Moderator

Hi,

As mentioned in my previous reply, please provide your site url or we’re unable to assist you in this matter as we need to take a closer look in order to investigate the problem.

awvdhorst Friend

I’ve send you a private message Adam.

awvdhorst Friend

When does someone look at the problem.
    I’ve send Adam the site URL.

Adam M Moderator

Hi,

Thanks for the info. In this case, please also provide a temporary FTP account, I will investigate the issue and fix it for you.

awvdhorst Friend

I’ve send you the FTP account Adam

Adam M Moderator

Hi,

Thanks for the info. Please disable Development Mode and recheck, there might be a problem when trying to display glyphicons via Less file.

awvdhorst Friend

Hi,

Disabling Development Mode don’t work.
    I just tried it and I already tried this before.
    Without result.

Adam M Moderator

Hi,

Could you please provide a temporary back-end account as well, so I can take a closer look at the problem for you ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  awvdhorst 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum