Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

I’ve send you the login details for the backend Adam.

Adam M Moderator

Hi,

Look like you have created a local folder so new update won’t take effect. Please rename this file root_folder/templates/ja_decor/local/css/bootstrap.css and recheck.

awvdhorst Friend

What do you mean?
    Rename to what?
    I’ve never made a local folder. I used the demo JA Decor template installation to build this site.
    Do you mean that you can’t put JA Decor site in a subfolder (called nieuw/)?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @awvdhorst,

In this case, just rename the folder root_folder/templates/ja_decor/local/css to root_folder/templates/ja_decor/local/css_old and check the result.

awvdhorst Friend

Adam,

This works.
    But what is the purpose of the local folder?
    Why don’t we need this folder?

Adam M Moderator

Hi,

This is a new features from T3 System Plugin from version 2.3.x, you can take a look here

Since you said that you didn’t modify anything in the template, rename the CSS folder to use default CSS files from template will fix the problem.

awvdhorst Friend

Ok,
    Simple said. the local folder is the override folder for template files you what to change.
    If you don’t want to override anything in the template then leave the local folder empty?

Good to know for the people who made the JA Decor demo package.
    They should empty the local folder to prevent new customers from having the same problem as me.

Thanks Adam for your support!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  awvdhorst 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum