Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I think there may be a bug in the latest release of your popular University template, which I am using on a new Joomla 3.72 site. In the template style editor, I enabled small logo and uploaded graphic sized just for phones. It doesn’t display on desktop, which is right. But the desktop logo displays on smartphone view, which is wrong. Looking at the code, there appears to be something missing. I see the breakpoint which suppresses the small logo on all screens bigger than 768px. Good. But there doesn’t seem to be a way to add a breakpoint which suppresses the desktop logo on screens smaller than 768px. Bad. This is because both logos are controlled by the .logo class. The small logo should not have the same root class, I would think. That way the two logos could be easily regulated separately. Can someone please advise how to fix this?
    Thank you,
    -Jim Gribble

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Open template folder/css/custom.css
    if file is not present kindly create it and add below code

@media (max-width: 768px)
    {
    .logo-control .logo-img {
        display: none;
    }}

Hope it helps.

Regards

gribblej Friend

Pankaj, simple and brilliant. Perhaps it’s not included in all the base styles which come with the template. I added it to template.css because Internet Explorer doesn’t read the custom.css file. So my practice is to save all code mods to a stylesheet I keep on my computer. They’ll still be available if I ever have to update the template. Best regards and thanks,
    -Jim Gribble

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  gribblej 7 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum