Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    When loading a page and all articles fit on one page shouldn’t the bottom banner “Click here to load more awesomeness” be “That’s all we have for now.” As there are no more article to load??

Thanks,
    Jonas

TomC Moderator

Can you provide the url of the site you’re working on – so we can see the issue you are describing?

bohemiadesign Friend

Hi,

Thanks for getting back me.
    It is not an “issue” – but if you for example look at http://linke.bohemiadesign.com.au/ There are only a few articles displayed and no reason for the pagnation to happen ie “click here….” to show up as there are no more articles to load.
    Normally with the default joomla pagenation it doesn’t show up it is not required.

I hope it make sense.

Thanks,
    jonas

TomC Moderator

<em>@bohemiadesign 352512 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    When loading a page and all articles fit on one page shouldn’t the bottom banner “Click here to load more awesomeness” be “That’s all we have for now.” As there are no more article to load??

Thanks,
    Jonas</blockquote>

This is actually what is occurring when I click “Click to Load More.” …. it then says “That’s All We Have For Now.”

Is this not what it is supposed to do?

bohemiadesign Friend

Hi,
    That might be what is supposed to happen and it is working as intended..but with normal pagination you don’t see the page numbers below the articles on a blog layout if there are no more article to load form the first page.

Thanks,

jonas

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It’s working as intended and if you want to make change, you can edit this file: templatesja_lensjswall.js

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum