Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I know I’ve been asking a lot of questions… I am working on the small details of the website now and I have noticed that when I test the smart search module the results page and the selected articles have the incorrect pathways in the breadcrumbs module. How do I change them?

Saguaros Moderator

Do you have url of page where mentioned problem can be seen?

actionlimo Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Do you mean this breadscrumbs? http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/528/6573201714.png

We use the defaut joomla breadscrumbs module, change nothing in code, only add some styles for it in this template. If you wanna change them, please make your own customization on this module.

actionlimo Friend

Im not sure if this answers my question.

Are you saying that when you make your own customization you can change the links it shows?
    Because that is the problem I am having…

“YOU ARE HERE: USING JOOMLA! / USING EXTENSIONS / COMPONENTS / SEARCH COMPONENTS / SMART SEARCH / LIMO”

These links are not a part of my website and I dont want my customers to see these pages when they search something on the site.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

<blockquote>Are you saying that when you make your own customization you can change the links it shows? </blockquote>

No, I meant that breadscrumb path is default of joomla search component. Please tell me how you want to achieve in details.

actionlimo Friend

I do not want any of the JOOMLA LINKS being shown to my customers…. I want to set it up like it is on the rest of my pages… i have attached screen shots.

The following screen shot it what I am having a problem with…. When you search something on my website the “preset” links are shown in the breadcrumbs. This need to be changed to something related to action limo.

This screen shot it an example of how the rest of the breadcrumbs on my site have the CORRECT link and path.

1. search
    2. correct
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  actionlimo 11 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum