Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

i got this issue, when using different browser.

check this link http://www.psklbrunei.com/index.php/our-services

and try to check using mozilla and chrome, you can see when using chrome the image automatically resize, meanwhile when using mozilla its restrain its own proportion setting

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

Because table tr td tags do not effect with the css style on your site, that’s why you get this bug but you can fix it with my solution below

Open templates/ja_zite/css/template.css file and add new rule

.item-content table tr td:first-child {
    width: 28% !important;
    }

Regards

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

Because table tr td tags do not effect with the css style on your site, that’s why you get this bug but you can fix it with my solution below

Open templates/ja_zite/css/template.css file and add new rule

.item-content table tr td:first-child {
    width: 28% !important;
    }

Regards

azri445 Friend

Already put the cusom code to my css, and its still not working.

i want the image follow as what i’ve in mozilla…. big image rather than small in chrome or IE

azri445 Friend

Already put the cusom code to my css, and its still not working.

i want the image follow as what i’ve in mozilla…. big image rather than small in chrome or IE

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@azri445 501126 wrote:</em><blockquote>Already put the cusom code to my css, and its still not working.

i want the image follow as what i’ve in mozilla…. big image rather than small in chrome or IE</blockquote>

You should add into templates/ja_zite/css/template.css file

The problem is gone with the css style added into templates/ja_zite/css/template.css file.

Once done, remember to clean JA T3 cache.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@azri445 501126 wrote:</em><blockquote>Already put the cusom code to my css, and its still not working.

i want the image follow as what i’ve in mozilla…. big image rather than small in chrome or IE</blockquote>

You should add into templates/ja_zite/css/template.css file

The problem is gone with the css style added into templates/ja_zite/css/template.css file.

Once done, remember to clean JA T3 cache.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum