Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Although I’ve known about BROWSWERSHOTS.ORG for some time, a recent posting on another part of this forum re-introduced me to this very cool and useful website.

Userful not only for the value it provides in examining how your website displays in multiple browsers, but also useful for looking at other layouts and functions of sites you might have otherwise never seen/heard of – for ideas and inspiration.

Just thought I’d throw the reference out there for all who may not have already known about this resource and/or how may not have found the additional value above/beyond it’s intended purpose.

😎

Menalto Friend

A good one Tom

questbg Friend

It certainly put my mind at ease! Knowing that the site looked like it should on a PC, when I have only Mac is a fanstastic resource

mfcphil Friend

Never knew of this site…Good find Tom

My site is fab in all of them 😀

2Patrick Friend

Hi

Thanks.Never knew of the site. Very useful indeed for testing out the various browsers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  2Patrick 16 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum