Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author

Hi
    I can see the 7 products in the total.
    6 on the first page and 1 is on the last page. On page load, it’s showing the same 6 products.

Regards

hdcms Friend

HI,
    Ok for that but if you set it to see 10 products for example. You have all the products on the same page, there is a product that disappears (if I go through the product thumbnails) from time to time.
    I think this is really a bug. Several people have seen it 🙁
    Regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Can you check the demo site and share a screenshot of an issue with us, Or replicate the issue on your site.
    When the page is in loading state the style files are under load, I tested the demo site and no issue. Also not able to found an issue on your site.
    There are some products on the first page and rest of the products are loading in the 2nd page.

Regards

hdcms Friend

Hi,
    6 products shown (possible up to 15) no next page. A product is missing
    Idem :
    http://ja-megastore.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/en/men-s-clothing?start=12
    A product is missing
    Regards

1. sweet_disparition-pdt
    2. Capture-du-2017-08-02-15-49-32
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    On this page: http://ja-megastore.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/en/men-s-clothing?start=12
    There are 5 products showing.
    12 on the first page and 5 on the 2nd page. total 17, Its correct result, can you check it again?

Regards

hdcms Friend

Hi, The 1st display is correct but after a while on your page http://ja-megastore.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/en/men-s-clothing?start=12 (as many times on my site), an image moves quickly and then disappears. Look at my picture, there are only 4 thumbnails left (instead of 5) Regards

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by  hdcms.

1. Capture-du-2017-08-03-09-10-59
    2. Capture-du-2017-08-02-15-49-32-1
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I just checked the demo site again a couple of times and its showing 5 items.
    I also recorded a screencast here

Regards

hdcms Friend

Hi,

I now have 3 people who have had the same problem (windows, ubuntu, firefox, chrome)
    I said it was random (unfortunately) but now I’m sure there is a conflict to the page refresh (even on your demo)
    See the end of the recording:
    https://framadrop.org/r/eLeycvz1Kv#0MWePbAsqFQRld8rawOp8QPOXyuSXmgZiSE9WIRaPYw=
    Thank you for believing and returning the information
    Regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    This is very strange as its always showing fine at my end, But i noticed a similar issue here kindly apply the suggestion given in this thread.
    Let me know if it helps.

Regards

hdcms Friend

Hi,
    I did your trick and I did not manage to reproduce the error.
    It is now time to wait for the opinion of others (who are absent).
    Is it normal that the size of the css file is so different?
    Regards

1. Capture-du-2017-08-03-12-55-05
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Yes, there are some changes in the css provided by the Moderator, I also shared it with our testing team so they can check and fix it in the package.

Regards

hdcms Friend

HI,

OK, I hope this will be integrated with the next update. Please keep me informed.
    I await the return of other people to know if it is definitely solved.
    I also disabled the development mode (/administrator/index.php?option=com_templates&view=style&layout=edit&id=17#general)

If I understand correctly I am now only in CSS mode. The only negative aspect is a longer loading time of the page?
    Regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    When development mode is on is use less files that take more loading time,
    CSS will load faster.

Regards

hdcms Friend

Hello,
    Unfortunately the team members always find that the products disappear 🙁
    This is the last big problem.
    Can you solve it on your site soon
    Regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I checked your site many items and i am not able to replicate this issue, can you check it again?
    I also informed the team to look on it and if there is issue it will be fixed.

Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

This topic contains 31 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years ago.

The topic ‘Buf display’ is closed to new replies.