Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

I like the paper look, but no wiz bang? Kinda plain, and is buggy from the get go. When you mouse over one of the icons top right, then move the mouse slightly up, you see the link text to the top left in a wide screen browser. There is also some text showing behind the icon area. What’s going on here?

ShannonN Friend

instantinlaw;19886I like the paper look, but no wiz bang? Kinda plain, and is buggy from the get go. When you mouse over one of the icons top right, then move the mouse slightly up, you see the link text to the top left in a wide screen browser. There is also some text showing behind the icon area. What’s going on here?

Well its 3 days later than normal with no quickstart installation so I’d say it was another ‘rush to get out’ to fulfil the 2 template per month offer
    with a 7mb source file it will be interesting to see what it actually carries, hmmmn back to bed for now 1 30 am. needed a drink an teh system was only, really it was guys 😀

instantinlaw Friend

Hey Shannon,
    I for one am dissapointed, but not supprised. :((
    Maybe the source will make up for what it is lacking. 😉

aravot Friend

I like it good job, I can use it for kindergarten site.

Confirm the text bug it only happens in WideScreen monitors, hope to see a fix for it.

Hung Dinh Friend

The bug is being fixed at the moment and we will provide an update as early as we get to the office tomorrow.
    It is almost 1:00 AM here 🙂
    @ instantinlaw: Thank you for your bug report

Khanh Le Moderator

The bug is fixed and updated on our server. Thank you for your patience 🙂

instantinlaw Friend

Hung Dinh;19909The bug is being fixed at the moment and we will provide an update as early as we get to the office tomorrow.
    It is almost 1:00 AM here 🙂
    @ instantinlaw: Thank you for your bug report

No problem Hung. Please see my suggestions to the Joomlart owners thread.
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/suggestion-for-joomlart-owners/

instantinlaw Friend

Khanh Le;19915The bug is fixed and updated on our server. Thank you for your patience 🙂

Still seeing it Khanh.

aravot Friend

Now the whole text ‘Home’, ‘Contact us’ and etc are gone.

Michael Casha Friend

Just to make sure, did you uninstall and reinstall it – making sure that every file is deleted.

instantinlaw Friend

MiCCAS;19946Just to make sure, did you uninstall and reinstall it – making sure that every file is deleted.

Hi MiCCAS,
    I was talking about the demo on the Joomlart server. I have not installed this one.

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@instantinlaw 19953 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi MiCCAS,
    I was talking about the demo on the Joomlart server. I have not installed this one.</blockquote>
    Make sure you do a force refresh.

instantinlaw Friend

MiCCAS;19966Make sure you do a force refresh.

I do sometimes screw up (not often though 😉 , so I ran a window washer on my system, and then manually cleared my cache. The text is still there. See screenshot.

1. screen-bug
    aravot Friend

I too was referring to demo, haven’t installed it, the problem is still there it happens in FF and Opera but not IE7

Hieu Nguyen Admin

<em>@instantinlaw 19981 wrote:</em><blockquote>I do sometimes screw up (not often though 😉 , so I ran a window washer on my system, and then manually cleared my cache. The text is still there. See screenshot.</blockquote>
    Hello,
    Which browser are you using, instantinlaw?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  instantinlaw 17 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum