Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

see attachment .there is no results button there.
    Can ja moderatoers fix the bug?

1. 1
    Phill Moderator

Not sure what you man? There are 2 buttons, the vore one and the results one. Should there be 3? Looking at other polls modules there are only 2.

eruzak Friend

ya.
    there is no button at results one.
    you can check the JA Rasite demo shows.
    regards.

Phill Moderator

But when I click the word “results” it brings up the results page. Or do you want it to be a black boxt behind the word like the vote button? The current way is just the stylie of this template, i think. I am not the designer so not sure if that is the intended look.

eruzak Friend

yes.you get it.
    I suggest that “results” should have the button like “vote” button.It gives the good stylish feeling of this template.

Phill Moderator

If you want it to be a button then open templates>ja_rasite>html>mod_poll

and find

<a href="<?php echo JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_poll&id='.$poll->slug.$itemid.'#content'); ?>" class="poll-result"><?php echo JText::_('Results'); ?></a>

and change to

<a href="<?php echo JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_poll&id='.$poll->slug.$itemid.'#content'); ?>" class="button" style="text-decoration:none" ><?php echo JText::_('Results'); ?></a>

I’ve not tested it but it should do what you want.

Does anyone actually use the poll component? It is being dropped from J1.6 as there is far better in the JED.

eruzak Friend

get it.It works.
    regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  eruzak 14 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum