Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

We haven’t actually advertised this site yet because we wanted to run a few tests first. The site is for our own business, Angel Trumpet Designs. It’s not really like us to use a template straight out of the box, but we really liked the beauty that the Pyrite template had to offer. Thank you Joomlart! We love your templates! :-*

The site mainly harbors our portfolio but we also integrated the Fireboard Forum. Anyone wishing to join is welcome to.

View the site here: Angel Trumpet Designs
    Edited to Add: This site has been nominated for the December Site of the Month contest. If you like the site, you can Vote here. Thanks!

Thanks in advance for your comments and for visiting!
    Jessica & Rebecca
    Angel Trumpet Designs

scotty Friend

While it’s possibly the last template I would have chosen for that type of business I think you’ve done a nice job on it. There is a nice balance between images and text.

I’d use the slideshow to promote your portfolio and I’d also use a more advanced form for the contact us page.

Nice Job.

jwellman Friend

Thanks for the comments. Initially we had our customer’s sites rotating at the top. I thought it looked terrible so I redid the whole thing.

bennitos Friend

Im a fan of your work as always, looks very well balanced and finished till the smallest details.

You might want to think about adding a SEF module.

Good work!

mfcphil Friend

You know when you open and site and you just dont close it right away, well I actually started reading this one, it looked that nice.

I love the two fonts in the title.

Well done yet again Jessica & Rebecca

questbg Friend

Hi Jessica & Rebecca

As usual, a great job! Site looks really good, congratulations.

Chris

jwellman Friend

Thanks guys. :-* It’s still a work in progress but it’s getting there!

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

Great work and great website. I always like this kind of website. Nice, neat, clean and load faster. The most important thing is, it makes your customers easy to read the content (text) of your website. 🙂

Kent

jwellman Friend

Thanks again for the comments. Anyone wishing to join the forum feel free! Several Joomla heads together is better than one. 😎

shertmann Friend

congratulations definitively a good piece of work

questbg Friend

<em>@jwellman 90075 wrote:</em><blockquote>Anyone wishing to join the forum feel free! Several Joomla heads together is better than one. :cool:</blockquote>

Already done! 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  questbg 15 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum