Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hello!
    button login, search, language do not work on jomsocial pages..
    In other pages it’s work fine…
    Plz help!

alexsmirnov Friend

Hi there,

As a third party component, JomSocial is outside of the scope of our support. For all of your questions regarding it, please kindly contact its team at http://www.jomsocial.com/support.

Many thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation.

The same applies to configuring your site for multiple languages. I am sure one of the reasons you don’t see language buttons on your web-site is due to your “Language Switcher” module being unpublished:

For more details on how to set a multilingual web-site, please refer to one of many tutorials you can find on the internet.

As for a search, please explain what search module you are looking to implement on your site and where and we may be able to have a look at a solution for you.

Regards,

Alex

P S Please keep in mind that our JA Magz is not yet compatible with Joomla 3.3.3. The latest version of Joomla 3.3.x family JA Magz was updated to is version 3.3.1: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATCMAGZ#selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project%3Achangelog-panel

1. language_switcher_off
    fr1g0s Friend

Thanks for the answer, reinstalled knit with version 3.3.1! I understand that in case of problems with jomsocial need to refer to them .. Maybe I’m not correctly put it .. the problem is different .. when you hover over the icon of the search language or the login window should open with a module (a function template) ..
    on the pages of joomla, when you hover over the icon, it works .. but on the pages jomsocial not work ..

1. 111
    alexsmirnov Friend

Hi there,

I’ve just installed our JA Magz Quick Start package (at the time of me writing this, coming out of the box with Joomla 3.3.1) with the latest (at the time of me writing this) JomSocial version 3.2.1.3 and faced the same issue you’ve found at your test site: the same three buttons (calling up social icons, login and search sliding down boxes) not working if hovered over under JomSocial front page.

I now have to investigate it further, may be with our internal team. So, please bear with us.

Regards,

Alex

alexsmirnov Friend

Hi there,

Just FYI: I’ve reported the issue with the three modules not sliding down on JomSocial pages to our internal team. Many thanks once again for your patience.

Have a nice weekend.

Regards,

Alex

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello fr1g0s

There is a js conflict between Jomsocial and our t3 menu javascript both are using same class for navigation drop down . As the issue comes only with the latest version of Jomsocial , So We have worked together with awesome folks from Jomsocial .
    I added a new file code of bootstrap.js file ,that will not conflict with JA Magz .

Replace the whole code of bootstrap.min.js

>>> Go components/com_community/assets/bootstrap/bootstrap.min.js

replace full code with this code
    [PHP]!function(a){a(function(){a.support.transition=(function(){var b=(function(){var e=document.createElement(“bootstrap”),d={WebkitTransition:”webkitTransitionEnd”,MozTransition:”transitionend”,OTransition:”oTransitionEnd otransitionend”,transition:”transitionend”},c;for(c in d){if(e.style[c]!==undefined){return d[c]}}}());return b&})()})}(joms.jQuery);!function(c){var b=”,a=function(d){c(d).on(“click”,b,this.close)};a.prototype.close=function(i){var h=c(this),f=h.attr(“data-target”),g;if(!f){f=h.attr(“href”);f=f&&f.replace(/.*(?=#[^s]*$)/,””)}g=c(f);i&&i.preventDefault();g.length||(g=h.hasClass(“alert”)?h:h.parent());g.trigger(i=c.Event(“close”));if(i.isDefaultPrevented()){return}g.removeClass(“in”);function d(){g.trigger(“closed”).remove()}c.support.transition&&g.hasClass(“fade”)?g.on(c.support.transition.end,d):d()};c.fn.alert=function(d){return this.each(function(){var f=c(this),e=f.data(“alert”);if(!e){f.data(“alert”,(e=new a(this)))}if(typeof d==”string”){e[d].call(f)}})};c.fn.alert.Constructor=a;c(function(){c(“body”).on(“click.alert.data-api”,b,a.prototype.close)})}(joms.jQuery);!function(b){var a=function(d,c)

{this.$element=b(d);this.options=b.extend({},b.fn.button.defaults,c)};a.prototype.setState=function(f){var h=”disabled”,c=this.$element,e=c.data(),g=c.is(“input”)?”val”:”html”;f=f+”Text”;e.resetText||c.data(“resetText”,c[g]());c[g](e[f]||this.options[f]);setTimeout(function(){f==”loadingText”?c.addClass(h).attr(h,h):c.removeClass(h).removeAttr(h)},0)};a.prototype.toggle=function(){var c=this.$element.parent(”);c&&c.find(“.active”).removeClass(“active”);this.$element.toggleClass(“active”)};b.fn.button=function(c){return this.each(function(){var f=b(this),e=f.data(“button”),d=typeof c==”object”&&c;if(!e){f.data(“button”,(e=new a(this,d)))}if(c==”toggle”){e.toggle()}else{if(c){e.setState(c)}}})};b.fn.button.defaults={loadingText:”loading…”};b.fn.button.Constructor=a;b(function(){b(“body”).on(“click.button.data-api”,””,function(d){var c=b(d.target);if(!c.hasClass(“btn”)){c=c.closest(“.btn”)}c.button(“toggle”)})})}(joms.jQuery);!function(a){var b=function(d,c){this.$element=a(d);this.options=c;this.options.slide&&this.slide(this.options.slide);this.options.pause==”hover”&&this.$element.on(“mouseenter”,a.proxy(this.pause,this)).on(“mouseleave”,a.proxy(this.cycle,this))};b.prototype={cycle:function(c){if(!c){this.paused=false}this.options.interval&&!this.paused&&(this.interval=setInterval(a.proxy(this.next,this),this.options.interval));return this},to:function(g){var c=this.$element.find(“.item.active”),d=c.parent().children(),e=d.index(c),f=this;if(g>(d.length-1)||g<0){return}if(this.sliding){return this.$element.one(“slid”,function(){f.to(g)})}if(e==g){return this.pause().cycle()}return this.slide(g>e?”next”:”prev”,a(d[g]))},pause:function(c){if(!c){this.paused=true}if(this.$element.find(“.next, .prev”).length&&a.support.transition.end){this.$element.trigger(a.support.transition.end);this.cycle()}clearInterval(this.interval);this.interval=null;return this},next:function(){if(this.sliding){return}return this.slide(“next”)},prev:function(){if(this.sliding){return}return this.slide(“prev”)},slide:function(j,d){var l=this.$element.find(“.item.active”),c=d||l[j](),i=this.interval,k=j==”next”?”left”:”right”,f=j==”next”?”first”:”last”,g=this,h=a.Event(“slide”,{relatedTarget:c[0]});this.sliding=true;i&&this.pause();c=c.length?c:this.$element.find(“.item”)[f]();if(c.hasClass(“active”)){return}if(a.support.transition&&this.$element.hasClass(“slide”)){this.$element.trigger(h);if(h.isDefaultPrevented()){return}c.addClass(j);c[0].offsetWidth;l.addClass(k);c.addClass(k);this.$element.one(a.support.transition.end,function(){c.removeClass([j,k].join(” “)).addClass(“active”);l.removeClass([“active”,k].join(” “));g.sliding=false;setTimeout(function(){g.$element.trigger(“slid”)},0)})}else{this.$element.trigger(h);if(h.isDefaultPrevented()){return}l.removeClass(“active”);c.addClass(“active”);this.sliding=false;this.$element.trigger(“slid”)}i&&this.cycle();return this}};a.fn.carousel=function(c){return this.each(function(){var g=a(this),f=g.data(“carousel”),d=a.extend({},a.fn.carousel.defaults,typeof c==”object”&&c),e=typeof c==”string”?c:d.slide;if(!f){g.data(“carousel”,(f=new b(this,d)))}if(typeof c==”number”){f.to(c)}else{if(e){f[e]()}else{if(d.interval){f.cycle()}}}})};a.fn.carousel.defaults={interval:5000,pause:”hover”};a.fn.carousel.Constructor=b;a(function(){a(“body”).on(“click.carousel.data-api”,””,function(h){var g=a(this),d,c=a(g.attr(“data-target”)||(d=g.attr(“href”))&&d.replace(/.*(?=#[^s]+$)/,””)),f=!c.data(“modal”)&&a.extend({},c.data(),g.data());c.carousel(f);h.preventDefault()})})}(joms.jQuery);!function(a){var b=function(d,c){this.$element=a(d);this.options=a.extend({},a.fn.collapse.defaults,c);if(this.options.parent){this.$parent=a(this.options.parent)}this.options.toggle&&this.toggle()};b.prototype={constructor:b,dimension:function(){var c=this.$element.hasClass(“width”);return c?”width”:”height”},show:function(){var f,c,e,d;if(this.transitioning){return}f=this.dimension();c=a.camelCase([“scroll”,f].join(“-“));e=this.$parent&&this.$parent.find(“> .accordion-group > .in”);if(e&&e.length){d=e.data(“collapse”);if(d&&d.transitioning){return}e.collapse(“hide”);d||e.data(“collapse”,null)}this.$element[f](0);this.transition(“addClass”,a.Event(“show”),”shown”);a.support.transition&&this.$element[f](this.$element[0][c])},hide:function(){var c;if(this.transitioning){return}c=this.dimension();this.reset(this.$element[c]());this.transition(“removeClass”,a.Event(“hideme”),”hidden”);this.$element[c](0)},reset:function(c){var d=this.dimension();this.$element.removeClass(“collapse”)[d](c||”auto”)[0].offsetWidth;this.$element(“collapse”);return this},transition:function(g,d,e){var f=this,c=function(){if(d.type==”show”){f.reset()}f.transitioning=0;f.$element.trigger(e)};this.$element.trigger(d);if(d.isDefaultPrevented()){return}this.transitioning=1;this.$element[g](“in”);a.support.transition&&this.$element.hasClass(“collapse”)?this.$element.one(a.support.transition.end,c):c()},toggle:function(){this()}};a.fn.collapse=function(c){return this.each(function(){var f=a(this),e=f.data(“collapse”),d=typeof c==”object”&&c;if(!e){f.data(“collapse”,(e=new b(this,d)))}if(typeof c==”string”){e[c]()}})};a.fn.collapse.defaults={toggle:true};a.fn.collapse.Constructor=b;a(function(){a(“body”).on(“click.collapse.data-api”,””,function(h){var g=a(this),c,f=g.attr(“data-target”)||h.preventDefault()||(c=g.attr(“href”))&&c.replace(/.*(?=#[^s]+$)/,””),d=a(f).data(“collapse”)?”toggle”:g.data();g(“collapsed”);a(f).collapse(d)})})}(joms.jQuery);!function(e){var b=””,a=function(g){var f=e(g).on(“click.dropdown.data-api”,this.toggle).on(“mouseover.dropdown.data-api”,this.toggle);e(“html”).on(“click.dropdown.data-api”,function(){f.parent().parent().removeClass(“nav-hover”);f.parent().removeClass(“open”)})};a.prototype={constructor:a,toggle:function(j){var i=e(this),h,f,g;if(i.is(“.disabled, :disabled”)){return}h=d(i);if(!h.closest(‘#community-wrap,#cWindowContent’).length)return false;f=h.hasClass(“open”);g=h.parent().hasClass(“nav-hover”);c();if((!f&&j.type==”click”)||(g&&j.type==”mouseover”)){h.parent().toggleClass(“nav-hover”);h.toggleClass(“open”)}if(h.closest(‘#community-wrap,#cWindowContent’).length)return false},keydown:function(k){var j,l,f,i,h,g;if(!/(38|40|27)/.test(k.keyCode)){return}j=e(this);k.preventDefault();k.stopPropagation();if(j.is(“.disabled, :disabled”)){return}i=d(j);h=i.hasClass(“open”);if(!h||(h&&k.keyCode==27)){return j.click()}l=e(“[role=menu] li:not(.divider) a”,i);if(!l.length){return}g=l.index(l.filter(“:focus”));if(k.keyCode==38&&g>0){g–}if(k.keyCode==40&&g<l.length-1){g++}if(!~g){g=0}l.eq(g).focus()}};function c(){e(b).parent().parent().removeClass(“nav-hover”);d(e(b)).removeClass(“open”)}function d(h){var f=h.attr(“data-target”),g;if(!f){f=h.attr(“href”);f=f&&/#/.test(f)&&f.replace(/.*(?=#[^s]*$)/,””)}g=f&&e(f);if(!g||!g.length)g=h.parent();return g}e.fn.dropdown=function(f){return this.each(function(){var h=e(this),g=h.data(“dropdown”);if(!g){h.data(“dropdown”,(g=new a(this)))}if(typeof f==”string”){g[f].call(h)}})};e.fn.dropdown.Constructor=a;e(function(){e(“html”).on(“click.dropdown.data-api “,c);e(“body”).on(“click.dropdown “,”.dropdown”,function(f){f.stopPropagation()}).on(“click.dropdown.data-api “,b,a.prototype.toggle)/*.on(“keydown.dropdown.data-api “,b+”, [role=menu]”,a.prototype.keydown)*/.on(“mouseover.dropdown.data-api”,b,a.prototype.toggle)})}(joms.jQuery);!function(b){var a=function(d,c){this.options=c;this.$element=b(d).delegate(”,”click.dismiss.modal”,b.proxy(this.hide,this));this.options.remote&&this.$element.find(“.modal-body”).load(this.options.remote)};a.prototype={constructor:a,toggle:function(){return this[!this.isShown?”show”:”hide”]()},show:function(){var c=this,d=b.Event(“show”);this.$element.trigger(d);if(this.isShown||d.isDefaultPrevented()){return}b(“body”).addClass(“modal-open”);this.isShown=true;this.escape();this.backdrop(function(){var e=b.support.transition&&c.$element.hasClass(“fade”);if(!c.$element.parent().length){c.$element.appendTo(document.body)}c.$element.show();if(e){c.$element[0].offsetWidth}c.$element.addClass(“in”).attr(“aria-hidden”,false).focus();c.enforceFocus();e?c.$element.one(b.support.transition.end,function(){c.$element.trigger(“shown”)}):c.$element.trigger(“shown”)})},hide:function(d){d&&d.preventDefault();var c=this;d=b.Event(“hide”);this.$element.trigger(d);if(!this.isShown||d.isDefaultPrevented()){return}this.isShown=false;b(“body”).removeClass(“modal-open”);this.escape();b(document).off(“focusin.modal”);this.$element.removeClass(“in”).attr(“aria-hidden”,true);b.support.transition&&this.$element.hasClass(“fade”)?this.hideWithTransition():this.hideModal()},enforceFocus:function(){var c=this;b(document).on(“focusin.modal”,function(d){if(c.$element[0]!==d.target&&!c.$element.has(d.target).length){c.$element.focus()}})},escape:function(){var c=this;if(this.isShown&&this.options.keyboard){this.$element.on(“keyup.dismiss.modal”,function(d){d.which==27&&c.hide()})}else{if(!this.isShown){this.$element.off(“keyup.dismiss.modal”)}}},hideWithTransition:function(){var c=this,d=setTimeout(function(){c.$element.off(b.support.transition.end);c.hideModal()},500);this.$element.one(b.support.transition.end,function(){clearTimeout(d);c.hideModal()})},hideModal:function(c){this.$element.hide().trigger(“hidden”);this.backdrop()},removeBackdrop:function(){this.$backdrop.remove();this.$backdrop=null},backdrop:function(f){var e=this,d=this.$element.hasClass(“fade”)?”fade”:””;if(this.isShown&&this.options.backdrop){var c=b.support.transition&&d;this.$backdrop=b(‘<div class=”modal-backdrop ‘+d+'” />’).appendTo(document.body);if(this.options.backdrop!=”static”){this.$backdrop.click(b.proxy(this.hide,this))}if(c){this.$backdrop[0].offsetWidth}this.$backdrop.addClass(“in”);c?this.$backdrop.one(b.support.transition.end,f):f()}else{if(!this.isShown&&this.$backdrop){this.$backdrop.removeClass(“in”);b.support.transition&&this.$element.hasClass(“fade”)?this.$backdrop.one(b.support.transition.end,b.proxy(this.removeBackdrop,this)):this.removeBackdrop()}else{if(f){f()}}}}};b.fn.modal=function(c){return this.each(function(){var f=b(this),e=f.data(“modal”),d=b.extend({},b.fn.modal.defaults,f.data(),typeof c==”object”&&c);if(!e){f.data(“modal”,(e=new a(this,d)))}if(typeof c==”string”){e[c]()}else{if(d.show){e.show()}}})};b.fn.modal.defaults={backdrop:true,keyboard:true,show:true};b.fn.modal.Constructor=a;b(function(){b(“body”).on(“click.modal.data-api”,”,function(h){var g=b(this),d=g.attr(“href”),c=b(g.attr(“data-target”)||(d&&d.replace(/.*(?=#[^s]+$)/,””))),f=c.data(“modal”)?”toggle”:b.extend({remote:!/#/.test(d)&&d},c.data(),g.data());h.preventDefault();c.modal(f).one(“hide”,function(){g.focus()})})})}(joms.jQuery);!function(b){var a=function(d,c){this.init(“tooltip”,d,c)};a.prototype={constructor:a,init:function(f,e,d){var g,c;this.type=f;this.$element=b(e);this.options=this.getOptions(d);this.enabled=true;if(this.options.trigger==”click”){this.$element.on(“click.”+this.type,this.options.selector,b.proxy(this.toggle,this))}else{if(this.options.trigger!=”manual”){g=this.options.trigger==”hover”?”mouseenter”:”focus”;c=this.options.trigger==”hover”?”mouseleave”:”blur”;this.$element.on(g+”.”+this.type,this.options.selector,b.proxy(this.enter,this));this.$element.on(c+”.”+this.type,this.options.selector,b.proxy(this.leave,this))}}this.options.selector?(this._options=b.extend({},this.options,{trigger:”manual”,selector:””})):this.fixTitle()},getOptions:function(c){c=b.extend({},b.fn.defaults,c,this.$element.data());if(c.delay&&typeof c.delay==”number”){c.delay={show:c.delay,hide:c.delay}}return c},enter:function(d){var c=b(d.currentTarget)(this._options).data(this.type);if(!c.options.delay||!c.options.delay.show){return c.show()}clearTimeout(this.timeout);c.hoverState=”in”;this.timeout=setTimeout(function(){if(c.hoverState==”in”){c.show()}},c.options.delay.show)},leave:function(d){var c=b(d.currentTarget)(this._options).data(this.type);if(this.timeout){clearTimeout(this.timeout)}if(!c.options.delay||!c.options.delay.hide){return c.hide()}c.hoverState=”out”;this.timeout=setTimeout(function(){if(c.hoverState==”out”){c.hide()}},c.options.delay.hide)},show:function(){var g,c,i,e,h,d,f;if(this.hasContent()&&this.enabled){g=this.tip();this.setContent();if(this.options.animation){g.addClass(“fade”)}d=typeof this.options.placement==”function”?this.options.placement.call(this,g[0],this.$element[0]):this.options.placement;c=/in/.test(d);g.remove().css({top:0,left:0,display:”block”}).appendTo(c?this.$element:document.body);i=this.getPosition(c);e=g[0].offsetWidth;h=g[0].offsetHeight;switch(c?d.split(” “)[1]:d){case”bottom”:f={top:i.top+i.height,left:i.left+i.width/2-e/2};break;case”top”:f={top:i.top-h,left:i.left+i.width/2-e/2};break;case”left”:f={top:i.top+i.height/2-h/2,left:i.left-e};break;case”right”:f={top:i.top+i.height/2-h/2,left:i.left+i.width};break}g.css(f).addClass(d).addClass(“in”)}},setContent:function(){var d=this.tip(),c=this.getTitle();d.find(“.tooltip-inner”)(c);d.removeClass(“fade in top bottom left right”)},hide:function(){var c=this,d=this.tip();d.removeClass(“in”);function e(){var f=setTimeout(function(){d.off(b.support.transition.end).remove()},500);d.one(b.support.transition.end,function(){clearTimeout(f);d.remove()})}b.support.transition&&this.$tip.hasClass(“fade”)?e():d.remove();return this},fixTitle:function(){var c=this.$element;if(c.attr(“title”)||typeof(c.attr(“data-original-title”))!=”string”){c.attr(“data-original-title”,c.attr(“title”)||””).removeAttr(“title”)}},hasContent:function(){return this.getTitle()},getPosition:function(c){return b.extend({},(c?{top:0,left:0}:this.$element.offset()),{width:this.$element[0].offsetWidth,height:this.$element[0].offsetHeight})},getTitle:function(){var e,c=this.$element,d=this.options;e=c.attr(“data-original-title”)||(typeof d.title==”function”?d.title.call(c[0]):d.title);return e},tip:function(){return this.$tip=this.$tip||b(this.options.template)},validate:function(){if(!this.$element[0].parentNode){this.hide();this.$element=null;this.options=null}},enable:function(){this.enabled=true},disable:function(){this.enabled=false},toggleEnabled:function(){this.enabled=!this.enabled},toggle:function(){this()},destroy:function(){this.hide().$element.off(“.”+this.type).removeData(this.type)}};b.fn.tooltip=function(c){return this.each(function(){var f=b(this),e=f.data(“tooltip”),d=typeof c==”object”&&c;if(!e){f.data(“tooltip”,(e=new a(this,d)))}if(typeof c==”string”){e[c]()}})};b.fn.tooltip.Constructor=a;b.fn.tooltip.defaults={animation:true,placement:”top”,selector:false,template:'<div class=”tooltip”><div class=”tooltip-arrow”></div><div class=”tooltip-inner”></div></div>’,trigger:”hover”,title:””,delay:0,html:true}}(joms.jQuery);/*!function(a){“use strict”;var b=function(a,b){this.init(“tooltip”,a,b)};b.prototype={constructor:b,init:function(b,c,d){var e,f,g,h,i;for(this.type=b,this.$element=a(c),this.options=this.getOptions(d),this.enabled=!0,g=this.options.trigger.split(” “),i=g.length;i–;)h=g,”click”==h?this.$element.on(“click.”+this.type,this.options.selector,a.proxy(this.toggle,this)):”manual”!=h&&(e=”hover”==h?”mouseenter”:”focus”,f=”hover”==h?”mouseleave”:”blur”,this.$element.on(e+”.”+this.type,this.options.selector,a.proxy(this.enter,this)),this.$element.on(f+”.”+this.type,this.options.selector,a.proxy(this.leave,this)));this.options.selector?this._options=a.extend({},this.options,{trigger:”manual”,selector:””}):this.fixTitle()},getOptions:function(b){return b=a.extend({},a.fn.defaults,this.$element.data(),b),b.delay&&”number”==typeof b.delay&&(b.delay={show:b.delay,hide:b.delay}),b},enter:function(b){var e,c=a.fn.defaults,d={};return this._options&&a.each(this._options,function(a,b){c[a]!=b&&(d[a]=b)},this),e=a(b.currentTarget)(d).data(this.type),e.options.delay&&e.options.delay.show?(clearTimeout(this.timeout),e.hoverState=”in”,this.timeout=setTimeout(function(){“in”==e.hoverState&&e.show()},e.options.delay.show),void 0):e.show()},leave:function(b){var c=a(b.currentTarget)(this._options).data(this.type);return this.timeout&&clearTimeout(this.timeout),c.options.delay&&c.options.delay.hide?(c.hoverState=”out”,this.timeout=setTimeout(function(){“out”==c.hoverState&&c.hide()},c.options.delay.hide),void 0):c.hide()},show:function(){var b,c,d,e,f,g,h=a.Event(“show”);if(this.hasContent()&&this.enabled){if(this.$element.trigger(h),h.isDefaultPrevented())return;switch(b=this.tip(),this.setContent(),this.options.animation&&b.addClass(“fade”),f=”function”==typeof this.options.placement?this.options.placement.call(this,b[0],this.$element[0]):this.options.placement,b.detach().css({top:0,left:0,display:”block”}),this.options.container?b.appendTo(this.options.container):b.insertAfter(this.$element),c=this.getPosition(),d=b[0].offsetWidth,e=b[0].offsetHeight,f){case”bottom”:g={top:c.top+c.height,left:c.left+c.width/2-d/2};break;case”top”:g={top:c.top-e,left:c.left+c.width/2-d/2};break;case”left”:g={top:c.top+c.height/2-e/2,left:c.left-d};break;case”right”:g={top:c.top+c.height/2-e/2,left:c.left+c.width}}this.applyPlacement(g,f),this.$element.trigger(“shown”)}},applyPlacement:function(a,b){var f,g,h,i,c=this.tip(),d=c[0].offsetWidth,e=c[0].offsetHeight;c.offset(a).addClass(b).addClass(“in”),f=c[0].offsetWidth,g=c[0].offsetHeight,”top”==b&&g!=e&&(a.top=a.top+e-g,i=!0),”bottom”==b||”top”==b?(h=0,a.left<0&&(h=-2*a.left,a.left=0,c.offset(a),f=c[0].offsetWidth,g=c[0].offsetHeight),this.replaceArrow(h-d+f,f,”left”)):this.replaceArrow(g-e,g,”top”),i&&c.offset(a)},replaceArrow:function(a,b,c){this.arrow().css(c,a?50*(1-a/b)+”%”:””)},setContent:function(){var a=this.tip(),b=this.getTitle();a.find(“.tooltip-inner”)(b),a.removeClass(“fade in top bottom left right”)},hide:function(){function e(){var b=setTimeout(function(){c.off(a.support.transition.end).detach()},500);c.one(a.support.transition.end,function(){clearTimeout(b),c.detach()})}var c=this.tip(),d=a.Event(“hide”);return this.$element.trigger(d),d.isDefaultPrevented()?void 0:(c.removeClass(“in”),a.support.transition&&this.$tip.hasClass(“fade”)?e():c.detach(),this.$element.trigger(“hidden”),this)},fixTitle:function(){var a=this.$element;(a.attr(“title”)||”string”!=typeof a.attr(“data-original-title”))&&a.attr(“data-original-title”,a.attr(“title”)||””).attr(“title”,””)},hasContent:function(){return this.getTitle()},getPosition:function(){var b=this.$element[0];return a.extend({},”function”==typeof b.getBoundingClientRect?b.getBoundingClientRect():{width:b.offsetWidth,height:b.offsetHeight},this.$element.offset())},getTitle:function(){var a,b=this.$element,c=this.options;return a=b.attr(“data-original-title”)||(“function”==typeof c.title?c.title.call(b[0]):c.title)},tip:function(){return this.$tip=this.$tip||a(this.options.template)},arrow:function(){return this.$arrow=this.$arrow||this.tip().find(“.tooltip-arrow”)},validate:function(){this.$element[0].parentNode||(this.hide(),this.$element=null,this.options=null)},enable:function(){this.enabled=!0},disable:function(){this.enabled=!1},toggleEnabled:function(){this.enabled=!this.enabled},toggle:function(b){var c=b?a(b.currentTarget)(this._options).data(this.type):this;c.tip().hasClass(“in”)?c.hide():c.show()},destroy:function(){this.hide().$element.off(“.”+this.type).removeData(this.type)}};var c=a.fn.tooltip;a.fn.tooltip=function(c){return this.each(function(){var d=a(this),e=d.data(“tooltip”),f=”object”==typeof c&&c;e||d.data(“tooltip”,e=new b(this,f)),”string”==typeof c&&e[c]()})},a.fn.tooltip.Constructor=b,a.fn.tooltip.defaults={animation:!0,placement:”top”,selector:!1,template:'<div class=”tooltip”><div class=”tooltip-arrow”></div><div class=”tooltip-inner”></div></div>’,trigger:”hover focus”,title:””,delay:0,html:!1,container:!1},a.fn.tooltip.noConflict=function(){return a.fn.tooltip=c,this}}(window.joms.jQuery);*/!function(b){var a=function(d,c){this.init(“popover”,d,c)};a.prototype=b.extend({},b.fn.tooltip.Constructor.prototype,{constructor:a,setContent:function(){var e=this.tip(),d=this.getTitle(),c=this.getContent();e.find(“.popover-title”)(d);e.find(“.popover-content > *”)(c);e.removeClass(“fade top bottom left right in”)},hasContent:function(){return this.getTitle()||this.getContent()},getContent:function(){var d,c=this.$element,e=this.options;d=c.attr(“data-content”)||(typeof e.content==”function”?e.content.call(c[0]):e.content);return d},tip:function(){if(!this.$tip){this.$tip=b(this.options.template)}return this.$tip},destroy:function(){this.hide().$element.off(“.”+this.type).removeData(this.type)}});b.fn.popover=function(c){return this.each(function(){var f=b(this),e=f.data(“popover”),d=typeof c==”object”&&c;if(!e){f.data(“popover”,(e=new a(this,d)))}if(typeof c==”string”){e[c]()}})};b.fn.popover.Constructor=a;b.fn.popover.defaults=b.extend({},b.fn.tooltip.defaults,{placement:”right”,trigger:”click”,content:””,template:'<div class=”popover”><div class=”arrow”></div><div class=”popover-inner”><h3 class=”popover-title”></h3><div class=”popover-content”><p></p></div></div></div>’})}(joms.jQuery);!function(b){function a(f,e){var g=b.proxy(this.process,this),c=b(f).is(“body”)?b(window):b(f),d;this.options=b.extend({},b.fn.scrollspy.defaults,e);this.$scrollElement=c.on(“scroll.scroll-spy.data-api”,g);this.selector=(this.options.target||((d=b(f).attr(“href”))&&d.replace(/.*(?=#[^s]+$)/,””))||””)+” .nav li > a”;this.$body=b(“body”);this.refresh();this.process()}a.prototype={constructor:a,refresh:function(){var c=this,d;this.offsets=b([]);this.targets=b([]);d=this.$body.find(this.selector).map(function(){var f=b(this),e=f.data(“target”)||f.attr(“href”),g=/^#w/.test(e)&&b(e);return(g&&g.length&&[[g.position().top,e]])||null}).sort(function(f,e){return f[0]-e[0]}).each(function(){c.offsets.push(this[0]);c.targets.push(this[1])})},process:function(){var h=this.$scrollElement.scrollTop()+this.options.offset,e=this.$scrollElement[0].scrollHeight||this.$body[0].scrollHeight,g=e-this.$scrollElement.height(),f=this.offsets,c=this.targets,j=this.activeTarget,d;if(h>=g){return j!=(d=c.last()[0])&&this.activate(d)}for(d=f.length;d–;){j!=c[d]&&h>=f[d]&&(!f||h<=f)&&this.activate(c[d])}},activate:function(e){var d,c;this.activeTarget=e;b(this.selector).parent(“.active”).removeClass(“active”);c=this.selector+’,’+this.selector+”;d=b(c).parent(“li”).addClass(“active”);if(d.parent(“.dropdown-menu”).length){d=d.closest(“li.dropdown”).addClass(“active”)}d.trigger(“activate”)}};b.fn.scrollspy=function(c){return this.each(function(){var f=b(this),e=f.data(“scrollspy”),d=typeof c==”object”&&c;if(!e){f.data(“scrollspy”,(e=new a(this,d)))}if(typeof c==”string”){e[c]()}})};b.fn.scrollspy.Constructor=a;b.fn.scrollspy.defaults={offset:10};b(window).on(“load”,function(){b(”).each(function(){var c=b(this);c.scrollspy(c.data())})})}(joms.jQuery);!function(b){var a=function(c){this.element=b(c)};a.prototype={constructor:a,show:function(){var i=this.element,f=i.closest(“ul:not(.dropdown-menu)”),d=i.attr(“data-target”),g,c,h;if(!d){d=i.attr(“href”);d=d&&d.replace(/.*(?=#[^s]*$)/,””)}if(i.parent(“li”).hasClass(“active”)){return}g=f.find(“.active a”).last()[0];h=b.Event(“show”,{relatedTarget:g});i.trigger(h);if(h.isDefaultPrevented()){return}c=b(d);this.activate(i.parent(“li”),f);this.activate(c,c.parent(),function(){i.trigger({type:”shown”,relatedTarget:g})})},activate:function(e,d,h){var c=d.find(“> .active”),g=h&&b.support.transition&&c.hasClass(“fade”);function f(){c.removeClass(“active”).find(“> .dropdown-menu > .active”).removeClass(“active”);e.addClass(“active”);if(g){e[0].offsetWidth;e.addClass(“in”)}else{e.removeClass(“fade”)}if(e.parent(“.dropdown-menu”)){e.closest(“li.dropdown”).addClass(“active”)}h&&h()}g?c.one(b.support.transition.end,f):f();c.removeClass(“in”)}};b.fn.tab=function(c){return this.each(function(){var e=b(this),d=e.data(“tab”);if(!d){e.data(“tab”,(d=new a(this)))}if(typeof c==”string”){d[c]()}})};b.fn.tab.Constructor=a;b(function(){b(“body”).on(“click.tab.data-api”,’, ‘,function(c){c.preventDefault();b(this).tab(“show”)})})}(joms.jQuery);!function(a){var b=function(d,c){this.$element=a(d);this.options=a.extend({},a.fn.typeahead.defaults,c);this.matcher=this.options.matcher||this.matcher;this.sorter=this.options.sorter||this.sorter;this.highlighter=this.options.highlighter||this.highlighter;this.updater=this.options.updater||this.updater;this.$menu=a(this.options.menu);this.source=this.options.source;this.shown=false;this.listen()};b.prototype={constructor:b,select:function(){var c=this.$menu.find(“.active”).attr(“data-value”);this.$element.val(this.updater(c)).change();return this.hide()},updater:function(c){return c},show:function(){var c=a.extend({},this.$element.position(),{height:this.$element[0].offsetHeight});this.$menu.insertAfter(this.$element).css({top:c.top+c.height,left:c.left});this.$menu.show();this.shown=true;return this},hide:function(){this.$menu.hide();this.shown=false;return this},lookup:function(d){var c;this.query=this.$element.val();if(!this.query||this.query.length<this.options.minLength){return this.shown?this.hide():this}c=a.isFunction(this.source)?this.source(this.query,a.proxy(this.process,this)):this.source;return c?this.process(c):this},process:function(c){var d=this;c=a.grep(c,function(e){return d.matcher(e)});c=this.sorter(c);if(!c.length){return this.shown?this.hide():this}return this.render(c.slice(0,this.options.items)).show()},matcher:function(c){return ~c.toLowerCase().indexOf(this.query.toLowerCase())},sorter:function(e){var f=[],d=[],c=[],g;while(g=e.shift()){if(!g.toLowerCase().indexOf(this.query.toLowerCase())){f.push(g)}else{if(~g.indexOf(this.query)){d.push(g)}else{c.push(g)}}}return f.concat(d,c)},highlighter:function(c){var d=this.query.replace(/[-[]{}()*+?.,\^$|#s]/g,”\$&”);return c.replace(new RegExp(“(“+d+”)”,”ig”),function(e,f){return”<strong>”+f+”</strong>”})},render:function(c){var d=this;c=a(c).map(function(e,f){e=a(d.options.item).attr(“data-value”,f);e.find(“a”).html(d.highlighter(f));return e[0]});c.first().addClass(“active”);this.$menu.html(c);return this},next:function(d){var e=this.$menu.find(“.active”).removeClass(“active”),c=e.next();if(!c.length){c=a(this.$menu.find(“li”)[0])}c.addClass(“active”)},prev:function(d){var e=this.$menu.find(“.active”).removeClass(“active”),c=e.prev();if(!c.length){c=this.$menu.find(“li”).last()}c.addClass(“active”)},listen:function(){this.$element.on(“blur”,a.proxy(this.blur,this)).on(“keypress”,a.proxy(this.keypress,this)).on(“keyup”,a.proxy(this.keyup,this));if(a.browser.webkit||a.browser.msie){this.$element.on(“keydown”,a.proxy(this.keydown,this))}this.$menu.on(“click”,a.proxy(this.click,this)).on(“mouseenter”,”li”,a.proxy(this.mouseenter,this))},move:function(c){if(!this.shown){return}switch(c.keyCode){case 9:case 13:case 27:c.preventDefault();break;case 38:c.preventDefault();this.prev();break;case 40:c.preventDefault();this.next();break}c.stopPropagation()},keydown:function(c){this.suppressKeyPressRepeat=!~a.inArray(c.keyCode,[40,38,9,13,27]);this.move(c)},keypress:function(c){if(this.suppressKeyPressRepeat){return}this.move(c)},keyup:function(c){switch(c.keyCode){case 40:case 38:break;case 9:case 13:if(!this.shown){return}this.select();break;case 27:if(!this.shown){return}this.hide();break;default:this.lookup()}c.stopPropagation();c.preventDefault()},blur:function(d){var c=this;setTimeout(function(){c.hide()},150)},click:function(c){c.stopPropagation();c.preventDefault();this.select()},mouseenter:function(c){this.$menu.find(“.active”).removeClass(“active”);a(c.currentTarget).addClass(“active”)}};a.fn.typeahead=function(c){return this.each(function(){var f=a(this),e=f.data(“typeahead”),d=typeof c==”object”&&c;if(!e){f.data(“typeahead”,(e=new b(this,d)))}if(typeof c==”string”){e[c]()}})};a.fn.typeahead.defaults={source:[],items:8,menu:'<ul class=”typeahead dropdown-menu”></ul>’,item:'<li><a href=”#”></a></li>’,minLength:1};a.fn.typeahead.Constructor=b;a(function(){a(“body”).on(“focus.typeahead.data-api”,”,function(d){var c=a(this);if(c.data(“typeahead”)){return}d.preventDefault();c.typeahead(c.data())})})}(joms.jQuery);!function(b){var a=function(d,c){this.options=b.extend({},b.fn.affix.defaults,c);this.$window=b(window).on(“scroll.affix.data-api”,b.proxy(this.checkPosition,this));this.$element=b(d);this.checkPosition()};a.prototype.checkPosition=function(){if(!this.$element.is(“:visible”)){return}var g=b(document).height(),i=this.$window.scrollTop(),c=this.$element.offset(),j=this.options.offset,e=j.bottom,f=j.top,h=”affix affix-top affix-bottom”,d;if(typeof j!=”object”){e=f=j}if(typeof f==”function”){f=j.top()}if(typeof e==”function”){e=j.bottom()}d=this.unpin!=null&&(i+this.unpin<=c.top)?false:e!=null&&(c.top+this.$element.height()>=g-e)?”bottom”:f!=null&&i<=f?”top”:false;if(this.affixed===d){return}this.affixed=d;this.unpin=d==”bottom”?c.top-i:null;this.$element.removeClass(h).addClass(“affix”+(d?”-“+d:””))};b.fn.affix=function(c){return this.each(function(){var f=b(this),e=f.data(“affix”),d=typeof c==”object”&&c;if(!e){f.data(“affix”,(e=new a(this,d)))}if(typeof c==”string”){e[c]()}})};b.fn.affix.Constructor=a;b.fn.affix.defaults={offset:0};b(window).on(“load”,function(){b(”).each(function(){var d=b(this),c=d.data();c.offset=c.offset||{};c.offsetBottom&&(c.offset.bottom=c.offsetBottom);c.offsetTop&&(c.offset.top=c.offsetTop);d.affix(c)})})}(joms.jQuery);

[/PHP]

save file .Clear cache and check .

Let me know if it helps

alexsmirnov Friend

Hi fr1g0s,

Before you apply the suggested above fix, I suggest you rename your bootstrap.min.js file in components/com_community/assets/bootstrap/ to bootstrap.min.js-ORIGINAL and create a new bootstrap.min.js with the suggested above JavaScript code.

I’d also suggest you save this newly created bootstrap.min.js file backup copy somewhere on your personal computer or a memory stick in case you forget about it as time goes by and inadvertently override it with JomSocial or/and whole site reinstall.

Please be mindful of the fact, that whether this fix will be included in JomSocial next version depends entirely on JomSocial team, hence there is a chance that in case it will not have been included in the next JomSocial version, your bootstrap.min.js with the fix will revert back to its version, breaking our three modules.

If this happens, please contact JomSocial team support directly at jomsocial.com/support

Happy joomlarting.

Regards,

Alex

fr1g0s Friend

Thank you for your work! Buttons open!
    But now there was a problem with Jomsocial ..
    On the profile page does not open button – “About Me”
    Before correction code, it worked ..

1. 1
    alexsmirnov Friend

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear the hack did not work out for you, – I can confirm that, just like you mentioned, it does indeed brake the “About Me” profile knob at my local JA Magz/JomSocial sandbox as well (both under “JA Magz” as well as under “Protostar”.)

I am now creating a private ticket to refer your issue with the three modules to our internal support team. In the mean time, please revert in /components/com_community/assets/bootstrap to your original, out of the box, bootstrap.min.js file.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Alex

alexsmirnov Friend

Hi there,

I have escalated a private ticket with ID VEU-229-38782 for our internal team to investigate this issue further for you. Please bear with us.

Have a nice week.

Regards,

Alex

Ninja Lead Moderator

@fr1g0s: I spent lot of time to debug the problem on your site.

+ Button login, search, language are from JOOMLA default and not from our product. I have tested in JOOMLA fresh installation with JA Magz template and could not replicate the problem.

+ I see the problem About Me menu in JomSocial, it was configured Bootstrap with Jomsocial.

+ JA Magz Template is using Bootstrap & Font awesome. You should also contact JomSocial: http://www.jomsocial.com/support for this, let me know what they say.

fr1g0s Friend

Hello! JomSocial support help me! they give me right fix (patched file):

http://www.dropbox.com/s/me04vkc78cyzr2k/bootstrap.min.js <– the correct fix

alexsmirnov Friend

Hi there,

Glad to hear it worked out OK for you.

I am now marking this thread as “Solved”.

Happy joomlarting.

Regards,

Alex

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  alexsmirnov 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum