Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Buttons to select images on backend modules dosent works, i dont know what i did to make this broken now, but they still work few days ago.

i have this:

PHP Version 7.0.2 Web Server Apache WebServer to PHP Interface cgi-fcgi Joomla! Version Joomla! 3.6.5 Stable [ Noether ] 1-December-2016 22:46 GMT Joomla! Platform Version Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable [ Curiosity ] 24-Apr-2013 00:00 GMT User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/58.0.3029.96 Safari/537.36

1. botones
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Can u check the submitted site super user details, I am trying to access the site but its not working.

Regards

kidsrepublik Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    kidsrepublik Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I can login now but its not showing anything to access on site http://prntscr.com/f6tsld
    Please check the user permission.
    Regards

kidsrepublik Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI, can u check it now?
    The issue is fixed on your site.

Regards

kidsrepublik Friend

now works!! what you did? is this going to happen again, if i make a back upor if i install 3.7 when you update Ja mono, theme? can you explain me tks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    No it shouldn’t happened Again.
    Its issue in your Joomla admin template. I re installed it and it works.
    Regards

kidsrepublik Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can do this step.
    Download latest Joomla package > Extract it > open /administrator/template/isis
    make a zip of this folder.
    now Re installs the admin template.
    If this issue does not solve the problem. I suggest you write this issue on Joomla forum as you are getting this issue on every update, it should be reported so you will get a fix solution.

regards

kidsrepublik Friend

I install isis template but still no working, i cant make new menus, when i try to select menu item type there is nothing on the list to select.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    in this case, I can suggest restoring site backup so you have a working site and test the Joomla update on localhost or test domain first.
    Alos, I suggest you write this issue on Joomla forum as you are getting this issue on every update, it should be reported so you will get a fix solution.
    Becuase the issue on your site is from the core Joomla, I am not sure what goes wrong when you updated Joomla.

Regards

kidsrepublik Friend

I found this and explains exacty the same problem i have. but they are using zenith template with expose not JA mono

but is excatly the same bug and this is the strange thing.

i tested with hathor template and works, but dosent works with ISIS, ISIS3 or your JA Admin template.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum