Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello there,

The JA Teline IV is very beautiful and I want to buy it but i don’t know which of the membership.
    But I have some questions concerning duration and license domain.
    I ‘d like to know what happens when the duration expires, after three months or a year?
    I mean if I have to pay the full sum again or there is another way to update the duration.
    Also i wonder if i have to update the license too, even though is unlimited.

Thanks for your time.:)

TomC Moderator

While I’m not on any official JA Team, in the interest of expediency I’ll try to address a couple of your inquiries . . .

For a “Regular” Membership:
    Depending on the membership plan you purchase (be it 3, 6 12 months) – if you choose to renew – you would have to pay the membership price again at the expiration of the relative membership period you purchased (pending any special offers/discounts that may be offered at any given time).

During your membership period, you can download as many templates (and free extensions) as you like – and I believe you have a one-template per domain license that never expires … though I will defer to the appropriate (official) Membership Staff for the firm answer on that one.

The “Developer” Membership allows you a few additional privileges (in terms of use/licensing)

However, when you’re membership period expires – should you choose not to renew – you can still continue to use the template(s) you downloaded during your paid membership period.

Again, if I am mistaken on any of this, I defer to the official Membership Staff for further clarification.

🙂

Hope to see you as a welcome addition to the JA Community !!!

helenn Friend

Hello again,
    First of all i want to thank you for answering me.
    I’ d like to ask one more question. When the duration expires my template will be working
    without problem, or I hane to renew my membership to work it properly??? Also, I ‘d like to explain me,
    if you can,what do you mean by ”a one-template per domain license that never expires”.

Thanks

TomC Moderator

Yes, your templates will always work – there is no “secret timer code” that disables them if you choose not to renew and your membership period expires.

As for the second question – I’m afraid I must defer to the official membership guidelines and/or an official JoomlART Staff Member. In the meantime, however . . . http://www.joomlart.com/joomla/templates-club

helenn Friend

I am sorry for the ”silly” questions but I want to be careful with my bought.
    I want to ask you if you know how limited is the download of extensions if I
    choose the standard membership. The extensions that I want to download belongs
    to the template. Also when I finish the download I have to declare my domain, because
    I have not understand very well the terms of Domain Privileges.

Thanks again!!!

Anonymous Moderator

Hi Helen,

If you choose the JATC standard membership, you can download all templates and their built in as complimentary extensions within template club. Eg, you like and want to download JA Porfolio, you can download all extensions built in and described as complimentary here: http://www.joomlart.com/joomla/templates/ja-portfolio

For extensions under JAEC such as JA Amazon S3 Component , you need to purchase JAEC memberhship separately at $50 more.

<blockquote>Also when I finish the download I have to declare my domain, because
    I have not understand very well the terms of Domain Privileges.</blockquote>

Please refer to this thread http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/have-you-licensed-your-domain/ for the answers to above question.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 13 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum