Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,

It’s a very strange problem on your site. I need to check the configuration from the backend of your site. Please give me the URL of your site and admin login via private reply.

Regards

aijosh Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    aijosh Friend

I found out the issue is with the category menu. All VM categories added to the category menu throws this error. If I unpublish a category from the Category Menu. It works fine

aijosh Friend

I noticed category menu has options that the demo template doesn’t have (see 1.png). Setting these options to no. Fixed the issue. BUT clicking latest product section of VM shop (see 2.png) leads to a page where the VirtueMart Products module, Add to cart button, clicking an image doesn’t work (see 3.png)

1. 1
    2. 2
    3. 3
    Ninja Lead Moderator

It’s very strange with the problem on your site, you can give me FTP account of your site via private reply. I will detect this bug.

aijosh Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    aijosh Friend

Please let me know if you are the one that fixed this issue. It seems to be resolved

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi
    I spent a lot of time on your site to detect the problem .
    Because your site is using Virtuemart 3.0.18 version but our product only supports Virtuemart 3.0.16 version that reason why you got this bug on your site.

I changed the layout on your site from /templates/ja_megastore/html/com_virtuemart/category/default.php file and now you can see it’s working as well on your site .
    Regards

aijosh Friend

ok.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  aijosh 7 years, 11 months ago.

The topic ‘Call to a member function displayMediaThumb() on null’ is closed to new replies.