Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I have installed the quick upload at least 6 times on my web server and I have had errors everytime. This time was the closest to being good to go but I am still having a minor error. None of my K2 articles r showing up right when they use the JA_Lenz template and set up. I want to be able to have my page work just like the demo but I cannot get it to work. I have used many templates before with no problems but I cannot figure this problem out. If anyone can please help me with this, it would be greatly appreciated. I don’t know if its something as simple as changing a plugin or if it is somewhere within the code. Here is the screen shot of my problem.

I haven’t done anything to it and its all the same template that you get when you download it, so it isn’t something that I had messed up in coding. Any help would be great. Thank you.

Shaun

1. screen_shot
    Stork11 Friend

Hello Shaun,

Can you PM me with your site information (your site URL, your site admin account) and your FTP account? So I can diagnose this problem.

BTW, please include this forum thread URL in your PM, so I can follow it.

Best regards.

Stork11 Friend

Hello Shaun,

Your SEF configuration had some problems. I renamed “htaccess.txt” to “.htaccess” and activated “Use URLs rewriting”. Then your site worked well. Please check and confirm the same.

Regards.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stork11 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum