Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Can you folks help me?

I cannot seem to remove the padding from this slideshow. I want a tight fight top and bottom (no padding).

http://www.gurneeautosales.com

Thanks much!

TomC Moderator

In your Template Manager backend – can you please disable the CSS compression?
    (i.e. Choose “No” within the “Optimize CSS” menu choices under the “Global” Tab -> “CSS & Javascript Compress” parameters)

Otherwise, it is difficult to see/determine which CSS rules are controlling the items you want to modify.

Let me/us know when you’ve done this.

robynt Friend

Tom,

Thanks for your reply. What is odd about this is it seems like the old purity 2, I don’t have a compression option. Any other ideas? I was out of town the past 4 days. I got an email about this request but it wanted a login that I don’t have.

My client really doesn’t like the padding. I welcome any further assistance.

Thanks so much!

🙂

Sherlock Friend

hi robynt,

I saw a little padding at the top slideshow, you can try as following to remove it
    Open the file of templates/ja_purity_ii/css/template.css and adding this css

#ja-topsl .moduletable{
    margin:0px !important;
    }

hope that would help !

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum