Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

JA Zeolite- nothing special. Rockettheme have better template. I don’t need a shop and this template is not for me 🙁 . Sorry but i see better shop like this http://demo.bonusthemes.com/0812-shopit-j15/. Sorry but is true

PS. Sorry for my english.

scotty Friend

There have been many many requests for more shopping templates from users. Yes they are not going to suit everyone but nothing is.

I disagree that the link you posted is a better template. It looks very cluttered in my opinion. I also disagree that Rocketheme make better templates. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

anas Friend

<em>@scotty 104166 wrote:</em><blockquote>There have been many many requests for more shopping templates from users. Yes they are not going to suit everyone but nothing is.

I disagree that the link you posted is a better template. It looks very cluttered in my opinion. I also disagree that Rocketheme make better templates. Different strokes for different folks I guess.</blockquote>

i agree with you , even if i never used the shopping template but JART ones looks much beter

mfcphil Friend

Personally I dont like it….BUT they are not building every template for me, as long as a lot of members make use of it 😉

sunrise Friend

Hi motyf,

Did you expect every template to be made just the way you like it? I don’t think you’ll every find that anywhere. But I don’t think no matter what that you should say, that this one is not good and another one is better, unless you are an expert at this. Otherwise, mention it as your opinion, not as a fact. I tend to disagree with you. I too find the Rocketheme one crowded and noisy.

So if you don’t like it, don’t use it. It’s that simple.

anisjolly Friend

Everyone’s got their own preference! Mcphil – I couln’t have said it any better – JA are making templates for everyone not just yourself.

I also agree with the other posters in this thread that the RT template is quite cluttered and has that price comparison site feel to it rather than an actual store feel, then again it’s all down to the imagination on what you can do to make that template better as you also have full control over the look and feel of the final product.

belial Friend

I like me this template… for developers, customization is the game… I dont need shop template, but I can customize for my requirements. Joomlart is a great template club, the designs are very “usable”, for any business project.

motyf Friend

JART have very good template. But is still my thing. I can have my own sugestion. I love JART, but i still wait for new (no shop) template. Im sorry everybody 🙂

scotty Friend

Hey you don’t have to sorry for expressing your opinion. As I said above, different strokes for different folks. It’s very hard to keep everyone happy all the time. I agree with other members that this would be a good template even without the shopping module.

sfpkent Friend

<em>@motyf 104159 wrote:</em><blockquote>JA Zeolite- nothing special. Rockettheme have better template. I don’t need a shop and this template is not for me 🙁 . Sorry but i see better shop like this http://demo.bonusthemes.com/0812-shopit-j15/. Sorry but is true</blockquote>

Are you kidding me?? You said that this “http://demo.bonusthemes.com/0812-shopit-j15/” is much better??

Friend, Rockettheme templates doesn’t suitable for eCommerce at all!!! Their templates may suit other purposes but sure not for eCommerce.

Anyway, I just expressed my own opinion. 🙂

roeland Friend

I like this template a lot, clean, neat looking and if I get my hands on the sourcefiles I can make it fit my requirements, YIHAA, great work, thanks!!

wooohanetworks Friend

Just to clear some things up, Bonusthemes.com has as far I can see on their homepage and disclaimers etc. nothing to do with Rockettheme.com.

Thanks for your attention guys, have fun discussing!;)

tonyg Friend

<em>@motyf 104159 wrote:</em><blockquote>JA Zeolite- nothing special. Rockettheme have better template. I don’t need a shop and this template is not for me 🙁 . Sorry but i see better shop like this http://demo.bonusthemes.com/0812-shopit-j15/. Sorry but is true

PS. Sorry for my english.</blockquote>

You may not need a shopping template but many of us do as Scott eloquently expressed. For the record Rocket Theme has never incorporated VirtueMart in any of their templates, in fact they have never ever done a shopping theme.

In my opinion when it comes to Joomla eCommerce templates JA is second to none, I left Rocket Theme and joined this club because of it.

jprater1209 Friend

My favorite JART template is still Pyrite. It’s simple, elegant, and not Web 2.0ish at all. Justs like the new magazine one released in December. I would like to see more templates like that one.

sfpkent Friend

<em>@tonyg 104320 wrote:</em><blockquote>You may not need a shopping template but many of us do as Scott eloquently expressed. For the record Rocket Theme has never incorporated VirtueMart in any of their templates, in fact they have never ever done a shopping theme.

In my opinion when it comes to Joomla eCommerce templates JA is second to none, I left Rocket Theme and joined this club because of it.</blockquote>

Yes, me too. I left Rockettheme and join Joomlart, coz they have templates really not suitable for eCommerce.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  bonevier 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum