Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Can i change the masshead to a different image for every different article?
    I was able to change the masshead but the same image show in all the articles.

Thanks.

TomC Moderator

I am thinking that you can duplicate the Masshead module (multiple times), create a new module class for each instance, and then assign each respective instance to it’s respective article.

palos Friend

Hi,

Also found this issue but… am I wrong when I remember at JA DECOR just gave the image url
    [PHP][Masshead Itemid=”page_id” title=”Title” background=”image url“]Description[/Masshead] [/PHP]

…and used different images by every masshead defined by page_id?
    :-[

Ninja Lead Moderator

Look at the screenshot below

or check out this link for more info

palos Friend

Thank you Ninja,

Hmmm, in this case why can I give the background image url at the modul’s setting?
    Now I checked and found that it is really not working. :((

It seemed logical to give
    -Title
    -Description
    -Background image
    -etc
    for each itemid without overwritting module layout in template

[Masshead Itemid=”page_id” title=”Title” background=”image url”]Description[/Masshead]

palos Friend

Ok, I am closer, this post helped a lot:
    You simply create the new file “default.php” within file path –> templates/ja_nuevo/html/mod_jamasshead/

We should also create the missing mod_jamasshead folder!

Finally we can add masshead background individually by page_id but somehow the full styling gone…
    – background is only 62px tall what is the height (26+12+24) of the title text with the description.
    – the title text with the description also lost its stilyng and went left

:-[

palos Friend

Here is the working code:
    [PHP]<?php defined(‘_JEXEC’) or die(‘Restricted access’);
    ?>
    <div class=”jamasshead” <?php if(isset($masshead[‘params’][‘background’])): ?> style=”background-image: url(<?php echo $masshead[‘params’][‘background’] ?>)” <?php endif; ?>>
    <h3 class=”jamasshead-title”><span><?php echo $masshead[‘title’]; ?></span></h3>
    <div class=”jamasshead-desc”><span><?php echo $masshead[‘description’]; ?></span></div>
    </div>[/PHP]
    🙂

nbiaux Friend

Hi,

This code doesn’t work with IE8 (image is linked to this image : http://static.joomlart.com/images/templates/ja_nuevo/bg-masthead.jpg)… i think because of parameter filter and -ms-filter…
    I tried to adapt the code but it didn’t work.

Can you help me ?
    Thanks.

———-
    .jamasshead {
    filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.AlphaImageLoader(src=’http://static.joomlart.com/images/templates/ja_nuevo/bg-masthead.jpg’,sizingMethod=’scale’);
    -ms-filter: “progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.AlphaImageLoader(src=’http://static.joomlart.com/images/templates/ja_nuevo/bg-masthead.jpg’,sizingMethod=’scale’)”;
    }

Ninja Lead Moderator

@nbiaux: It’s very hard to suggest the solution for you without clue, you can pm me URL of your site, admin login and the screenshot with describe on that. I will help you to check it further.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum