Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I`m using ja_sugite template on my site, and I have upgraded joomla to version 3.4.0. The problem is that I can not activate the two steps authentication on my backend. I can enable the plugin via the post instalation messages, but my browser freezes when I click on “save” button after entering the google code in my superuser account profile page, so I can’t finish the process. I have not touched administrator files, so maybe there,s something wrong with my google authenticator, or the joomla template.

Thanks in advance,

David

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    First JA Sugite is not compatible with Joomla 3.4 .
    Please wait for official update .
    While if you want to update joomla then either try it on your Test site or Take a Full backup of your site before updating Joomla .
    For the Problem related to Save button in Joomla . I suggest you to Clear you Joomla admin+site Cache , also clear your Browser cache . These issue comes in Joomla due to cache after Joomla update .

piratalechuck Friend

Hi,

Thanks for your answer. I will redo what you just have suggested and I will set a .htauth in the meantime. However, when is it supposed to release the official ja_sugite update? Since I am dealing with a core backend plugin, the template installed shouldn’t be a problem, either is compatible with joomla 3.4.0 or not. Regards,

David

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    Development team is working to update template and extension on priority basis .
    Currently i can not give you exact date .
    Read our blog for latest news and updates.
    Do not update your Joomla without checking template/extension compatibility .
    Always take site backup before update.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum