Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

When I login using Facebook I can not see my Jobs applied.
    Access denied. You don’t have permission.

A normal user not using Facebook login can see where he applied

Check on:
    http://www.stafflink.fi

Vinh CV Friend

Hi maikkeli,

As replied before, to use Employer/JobSeeker functions in JAJobBoard, user must have an account in your Joomla site and upgrade the account to be Employer/JobSeeker in JAJobBoard.
    A Facebook user must upgrade his account to use that function.

m4aasim Friend

Hi Maikkeli

I tried logging using my FB account .. and it was successful… afterwards.. I even applied to a job… I got this message
    Hakemuksesi lähetys onnistui ! (your message was successfully sent) … may be there must have ben a temporay glitch of some sort.. otherwise I think everything is working fine on ur site…

Thanks & Regards
    Aasim

Yes the problem is there… sorry it was difficult reading finnish… translating & reading took the time… 🙂

Regards

maikkeli Friend

<em>@vinhcv 239991 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi maikkeli,

As replied before, to use Employer/JobSeeker functions in JAJobBoard, user must have an account in your Joomla site and upgrade the account to be Employer/JobSeeker in JAJobBoard.
    A Facebook user must upgrade his account to use that function.</blockquote>

Where can I see that the account is updated to JobSeeker. I have filled the CV on site and applied to a job with my Facbook account.

index.php?option=com_jajobboard&view=jaapplications&layout=my-applications&Itemid=61

maikkeli Friend

Now I got a step forward:

After Login I click to check on my data
    index.php?option=com_jajobboard&view=jaresumes&layout=myresumes&Itemid=60

than I read the top line:
    You don’t have update your information detail!
    UPDATE NOW

when I click on update now I get the Error Page 500

index.php?option=com_jajobboard&view=usergroup&Itemid=60

You may not be able to visit this page because of:

1. an out-of-date bookmark/favourite
    2. a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site
    3. a mistyped address
    4. you have no access to this page
    5. The requested resource was not found.
    6. An error has occurred while processing your request.

Please try one of the following pages:

* Home Page

If difficulties persist, please contact the System Administrator of this site.

View not found [name, type, prefix]: usergroup,html,jobboardView

Vinh CV Friend

<em>@maikkeli 240193 wrote:</em><blockquote>Where can I see that the account is updated to JobSeeker. I have filled the CV on site and applied to a job with my Facbook account.

index.php?option=com_jajobboard&view=jaapplications&layout=my-applications&Itemid=61</blockquote>

After logging in with FaceBook account, you can see the “Update My info” in JAJobBoard Menu Module, click to this link, you will go to page that you must fill your Resume/Profile details.

maikkeli Friend

And after that you can see all other JobSeeker menu items. True?

maikkeli Friend

This depends all on the fact that I hide the whole selection in “Update My Info” form at the start of a registration.
    I am in the situation that I do not want to have someone registered as Employer. I have an Agency.
    So I added a new Topic: disable selection to register as Employer

Vinh CV Friend

<em>@maikkeli 241882 wrote:</em><blockquote>This depends all on the fact that I hide the whole selection in “Update My Info” form at the start of a registration.
    I am in the situation that I do not want to have someone registered as Employer. I have an Agency.
    So I added a new Topic: disable selection to register as Employer</blockquote>

Hi maikkeli,

We have replied on the thread: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/disable-selection-to-register-as-employer/

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Vinh CV 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum