Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Can not set up class for each menu. For example main menu

1. error
    pavit Moderator

Hi

What you mean with not working ? did you added the home-page css class in your template.css file ?

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@namnp129 432748 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can not set up class for each menu. For example main menu
    </blockquote>

JA Mitius template is using megamenu from T3 framework to control the menu of your site.

Thus, you need to add class into megamenu as follows:

+ Go to Admin -> Extensions -> Template Manager -> JA Mitius template -> click Mega menu button and add css style as in this screenshot:

1. mega_menu
    Nam Nguyen Phi Friend

I did as your instruction but it did not work ! Is it possible if this template has an error ? Thank Ninja Lead

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@namnp129 432927 wrote:</em><blockquote>I did as your instruction but it did not work ! Is it possible if this template has an error ? Thank Ninja Lead</blockquote>

Please define the class style that you want to add to menu items, then pm me URL of your site and admin login, I shall help you out.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I have added visa-home css style into your site’s homepage, see the screenshot:

1. visa-home-class
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum