Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Instead of article titles, I would like to display videos in the accordian? If this isn’t possible – can videos be listeded vertically in the video module?

Also, how can I add mp3 videos from my desktop, instead of vimeo or youtube videos, in the video module?

Thanks,
    Wendye

pavit Moderator

Hi wendye

The Ja-Accordion module can take content from modules too so you can put your videos in a module and publish your module in the accordion position

Regarding the second question you can have your videos in your site and you can insert them in modules or articles as you insert an image also you can use the Ja-popup plugin to show them

creativesmythe Friend

Awesome. Thank you!:)

creativesmythe Friend

I am trying to add mp4 to my site. I uploaded via ftp – images/demo/video/the-final/intro.mp4 but not sure what to do next. I downloaded allvideos and it has a tag {mp4}the-final/intro{/mp4} … tried using this tag – the player opens but have error message with video:

The video could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported:
    /images/demo/Video/the-fina/intro.mp4 undefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefine

would you mind to offer suggestions for how I fix this?
    thanks
    wendye

pavit Moderator

Hi

I have edited your video module and changed the name of the .mp4 with this name The Final HT Intro.mp4

i cannot see your video to check if is the correct one please check now

creativesmythe Friend

Yes, that is the correct…. Thank you for your help.
    Every thing looks right, im now sure why the video isnt playing.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  creativesmythe 12 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum