Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author

Can we embed each individual gallery separately by {loadmodule} or {loadposition}? As far as I can see, JA Teline manages these gallery ACM by it’s own, there is only one single module that shows all the gallery on the page – http://www.digitfreak.com/gallery

If I use {loadmodule} it will display all the galleries in that page, but I want to show a single gallery according to my preference.

If it is possible to do so with {loadposition} or {loadmodule} then please shed some lights.

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    You can create many module instance and assigned for “hidden” position. Than use that in each article you want to use 🙂

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

lovedigit Friend

Can you provide a sample? Embed a gallery on my website? I have attached backend access.

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    You can create instance of gallery module and assign for positions
    # gallery-me
    # gallery-jooservices
    # gallery-joomla

For each module you can apply different configuration ( for different gallery / images etc.. )

And in articles
    # about me : {loadposition gallery-me}
    # jooservices : {loadposition gallery-jooservices}
    # joomla : {loadposition gallery-joomla}

Something like that
    Thank you,
    Viet Vu

lovedigit Friend

<em>@jooservices 467050 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there
    You can create instance of gallery module and assign for positions
    # gallery-me
    # gallery-jooservices
    # gallery-joomla

For each module you can apply different configuration ( for different gallery / images etc.. )

And in articles
    # about me : {loadposition gallery-me}
    # jooservices : {loadposition gallery-jooservices}
    # joomla : {loadposition gallery-joomla}

Something like that
    Thank you,
    Viet Vu</blockquote>

Why you guys assume that everyone is a developer? Is this what I paid for? Crappy support?

Great work guys.

I just need a sample work. Please go to backend and embed a gallery item inside article and I will learn how it works. Some link to guide or instructions won’t work.

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    # Actually it’s nothing about developer. It’s all about usage.
    But in this case please provide your backend access i’ll help you to create basic sample.
    Note:// Please let me know which module id you want to use.

Thank you
    Viet Vu

lovedigit Friend

That’s what I am trying to tell you. There not a multiple intances of module, but a single module which displays multiple galleries in a page. And they are all managed by JA teline. It’s module ID – 209

I want to embed a gallery item created by this button, inside another article. I hope you get me now.

1. z_00084
    lovedigit Friend

I think I have attached the backend login credentials in the main post.

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    # You have forgotten to include your backend access
    # With your screenshot i can see you are talking about content type NOT module gallery
    In this case of {loadposition} can’t use.
    We need something else like iframe.

Woh ! We have mis-understood from starting point. When i tried to confirm about is it module or plugin or something.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

lovedigit Friend

Sent you a pm with backend credentials.

What are the other options? It will be a really nice feature for a news website like us. This is the main reason I opted for JA Teline

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Actually everything is possible with html / css / js . But because you are not developer. I would suggest you go with 3rd developer for custom works.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

lovedigit Friend

Can you do it? I will pay.

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    I’m not promise about this but we can talk over my skype : jooservices

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

TomC Moderator

<em>@lovedigit 467513 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can you do it? I will pay.</blockquote>

Your best bet is to post your project onto a freelance project site – such as JOOMLANCERS[/url].

kmgdesign Friend

this communication is not successfull. for everybody. why is it so?

i try it again.

Question: i want to place a small gallery in an article.
    Example: like the old rockettheme rokbox.
    is this possible: please answer with an example, a script or a usefull url. (not with an info about a modul!) or say ‘yes’ or ‘no’

thank you!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)

This topic contains 35 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  lovedigit 9 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum