Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author

<em>@kmgdesign 467575 wrote:</em><blockquote>this communication is not successfull. for everybody. why is it so?</blockquote>

what do you mean?

kmgdesign Friend

please read and understand this:

i try it again.

Question: i want to place a small gallery in an article.
    Example: like the old rockettheme rokbox.
    is this possible: please answer with an example, a script or a usefull url. (not with an info about a modul!) or say ‘yes’ or ‘no’

thank you!

TomC Moderator

<em>@kmgdesign 467578 wrote:</em><blockquote>please read and understand this:

i try it again.

Question: i want to place a small gallery in an article.
    Example: like the old rockettheme rokbox.
    is this possible: please answer with an example, a script or a usefull url. (not with an info about a modul!) or say ‘yes’ or ‘no’

thank you!</blockquote>

Perhaps you should try reading through the entire thread . . . multiple suggestions and efforts made to assist.

jooservices Friend

About your issue actually it’s issue. It’s an question to looking for gallery extension.
    There are so many extensions like that on JED. Please do search first.

And about communication . Actually for most of thing we should go with “logic” and understand root cause. By this way we can implement it into many way we want.
    That’s why most of answer only give you instruction, guide. From this point you can use and work as your own way. Much useful than just only “copy & paste”

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

lovedigit Friend

<em>@jooservices 467515 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there
    I’m not promise about this but we can talk over my skype : jooservices

Thank you,
    Viet Vu</blockquote>

Send you request on skype.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

This topic contains 35 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  lovedigit 9 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum