Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I seem to remember that in jQuery and other frameworks there is an option to use a “dodge” effect for sprites above one another. Such as the sprites in slideshow lite.

Can slideshow lite apply a dodge effect to an image in the slideshow?

Luna Garden Moderator

<em>@sotjoom2 343585 wrote:</em><blockquote>I seem to remember that in jQuery and other frameworks there is an option to use a “dodge” effect for sprites above one another. Such as the sprites in slideshow lite.

Can slideshow lite apply a dodge effect to an image in the slideshow?</blockquote>

Hi,
    At this moment, we don’t have any new Slideshow Type for JA Slideshow lite Module.
    If you want to add this effect to your Slideshow lite, you can add by yourself. But we only support what animation in Slideshow Type.

sotjoom2 Friend

Well, the question was if it can, not if you could add it. I would not expect you to change your code on my behalf.

But in your opinion is it possible to do?

Luna Garden Moderator

Yes, of course.
    You can add new effect to JA Slideshow Lite if you want to.
    It’s possible : )

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum