Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’m maybe trying to do something that isn’t possible! I want to change the text on the Home page menu header item in the Page Display Options so that each word of the “Latest Shots” is styled slightly differently. For Example I would like to Have the word “Latest” in Dark Grey and bold and the word “Shots” in Light Grey.

If I assign a Page Class that affects everything in the Page Heading input field which is OK but not ideal. I tried individually coding the text style for each word in the input box like:

<p><s style=”color: #333333;”><strong>Latest </strong></span><span style=”color: #c0c0c0;”>Shots</span></p>

but it was overwritten with standard text when saved.

Anyone have a sneaky trick?

Thanks,

Tomo

Stork11 Friend

Hello Tomo,

Would you mind getting me a few screenshots for more clarifications? Then I shall know what you are trying to achieve.
    Right now, I am quite not sure where to start.

Regards.

tomo555 Friend

Hi, it’s really easy……..if you look at the home page of Ja_Lens you’ll notice the biggest words on the page saying “Latest Shots”. Now as per my original post i would like to format the two words separately so that one is a different colour to the other.

Does anyone know if It’s possible?

Cheers,

Tomo

<em>@Stork11 339178 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello Tomo,

Would you mind getting me a few screenshots for more clarifications? Then I shall know what you are trying to achieve.
    Right now, I am quite not sure where to start.
    .</blockquote>

Stork11 Friend

<em>@tomo555 339241 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, it’s really easy……..if you look at the home page of Ja_Lens you’ll notice the biggest words on the page saying “Latest Shots”. Now as per my original post i would like to format the two words separately so that one is a different colour to the other.

Does anyone know if It’s possible?

Cheers,

Tomo</blockquote>
    Hello Tomo,

As of now, JA Lens hasn’t support this feature. So you can’t do like that.

Regards.

tomo555 Friend

<em>@Stork11 339487 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello Tomo,

As of now, JA Lens hasn’t support this feature. So you can’t do like that.

Regards.</blockquote>

Shame because it looks like a Joomla specific template feature……..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tomo555 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum