Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Im using the new VM mesolite template. Between the store logo and the currency changer, there is a bunch of white space!! What can I put there and how?

Sherlock Friend

You can do so by the following way:
    1. open template.css file in templates/ja_mesolite/css folder ,add following code section to it :

div#next_logo {
    height:74px;
    display:block;
    position:absolute;
    left:200px;
    top:0;
    width:200px;
    z-index:10;
    }

2. open index.php file and find following code section :

<?php if ($this->countModules('top')) { ?>
    <div id="ja-vmcurrency">

change it to :

<div id="next_logo">
    <!-- add code here , example : load module -->
    </div>

<?php if ($this->countModules('top')) { ?>
    <div id="ja-vmcurrency">

nefar Friend

Tried this now my page is blank 😉

TomC Moderator

So much of CSS web design is trial-and-error, I’ve found.

The payoff is that you end up learning a great deal when you get something to work.

TomC Moderator

<em>@nefar 73735 wrote:</em><blockquote>Tried this now my page is blank ;)</blockquote>
    You let your membership expire?

nefar Friend

Only thing CSS is managing to do is making me pull the rest of my hair out Ha. I miss the old days where I could just edit header.php and insert a full header image 😉 I figured it out though just increased the size of the “logo” section in the css.

Yeah, haven’t renewed yet, still on the fence about it. I only use one template for a site for my father for a few products he makes out in his garage. I’m not a big designer and I don’t install a lot of sites for people, so I only got a membership originally for the “larix” template. Most production also seems to go to “blog” type stuff & the cut down on how many templates released a year only gives me a 1 in 12 chance of something I might use for him.

Quite a lot of these templates are all starting to look the same to me as well. I was just playing with Meso because I wanted to see the 1.5 backend visually however it really looks just the same as larix. So we will see, if I decide or he decides he likes Meso better then I’ll renew to keep up with updates if not he’s pretty set where he’s at unless some type of major security issue comes up and I need to update his larix.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  nefar 16 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum