Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I am trying to have the same slideshow in my JA Cloris template as in the JA Meythes template. Is that possible? I would like to have the 3
    images, 2 on both sides faded out, and the main one in the middle with the arrow buttons on the sides.

I cannot seem to find the parameters for this. I have attached the parameters that i am currently using

Thank you so much for your help

1. Untitled
    khoand Friend

Hi,
    Could you give me username+password of your backend? I will check it.

TomC Moderator

<em>@satyrical1 278005 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am trying to have the same slideshow in my JA Cloris template as in the JA Meythes template. Is that possible? I would like to have the 3 images, 2 on both sides faded out, and the main one in the middle with the arrow buttons on the sides.
    </blockquote>
    You can integrate JA Slideshow into virtually ANY of our JATC Templates. However, if you want the styling to resemble that of a different template, that this is going to take a little bit of work in terms of modifying/customizing the styling and using whatever additional elements (images, special javascript, etc) from one to the other.

It absolutely CAN be done . . . it will simply take a little time and effort, that’s all.

😎

Cristian Friend

Any news on this? This is the same exact question I have. Only that I do not require to have the previous / next images. I want a full-width image on the slideshows using JA Cloris.

Cristian
    Digital Marketing Consultant

TomC Moderator

<em>@cventura 306240 wrote:</em><blockquote>Any news on this? This is the same exact question I have. Only that I do not require to have the previous / next images. I want a full-width image on the slideshows using JA Cloris.</blockquote>
    The answer remains the same . . . .

You can integrate JA Slideshow into virtually ANY of our JATC Templates. However, if you want the styling to resemble that of a different template, that this is going to take a little bit of work in terms of modifying/customizing the styling and using whatever additional elements (images, special javascript, etc) from one to the other.

It absolutely CAN be done . . . it will simply take a little time and effort, that’s all.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum