Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Quick question can the template by itself be used? And have anyone installed the template only? And does it work? Do you still need to install T3 Framework if you are only using the ja-len template? with all the problems people are having I just would like to install the template without the effects and let my users adjust their device instead of having this template make any adjustment!

swissa Friend

<em>@charles99 318009 wrote:</em><blockquote>Quick question can the template by itself be used? And have anyone installed the template only? And does it work? Do you still need to install T3 Framework if you are only using the ja-len template? with all the problems people are having I just would like to install the template without the effects and let my users adjust their device instead of having this template make any adjustment!</blockquote>

This is a non JAT3 template so you don’t need T3 to run it. In the download section you can just pick the template – albeit that it is version 1.0 beta. So if it normal Joomla (and JA would make it so) then yes it should work on any Joomla site.

Can you not set up a dev site to test it?

Good Luck!

hotandmobile Friend

I have a test site but dont know how to load T3. I want to use the JA series templates. I download all the files and unzipped quickstart, but now I don’t know what to do. Thanks.

swissa Friend

<em>@hotandmobile 320135 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have a test site but dont know how to load T3. I want to use the JA series templates. I download all the files and unzipped quickstart, but now I don’t know what to do. Thanks.</blockquote>

For Lens you don’t need T3 – it doesn’t use it.

For any other template by JA (exc Wall) that uses T3, the easiest way is to download and install the quickstart package. It includes everything inc T3 you need to get running very quickly.

This is a guide of how to install a quickstart

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  swissa 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum